Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Am I tripping or...

Originally posted by T-Minus View Post
    If immaculate is KC now all of sudden, sure.

But these niggas yall hatin on are the only ones who are entertaining while yall sit and post shit that 99% that nobody gives 5 shits about except fo these other niggas talkin bout how bad they are with girls n shit over a fuckin lilwayne forum like this site is your life or barbie diary

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
      WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN CRYING ABOUT?......................lmao
      Look at this wiggas reply

smh thought yall were better than this

Comment

If immaculate is KC now all of sudden, sure.

But these niggas yall hatin on are the only ones who are entertaining while yall sit and post shit that 99% that nobody gives 5 shits about except fo these other niggas talkin bout how bad they are with girls n shit over a fuckin lilwayne forum like this site is your life or barbie diary

Comment

OP is Sportz.

Comment

Look at this wiggas reply

smh thought yall were better than this
            You said these niggas are the only ones that are entertaining? And don't care about real shit that me and some other niggas be talking about?
            Aye little nigga listen up, I dont fucking come to this site to make shit up and lie to get attention like sportz, and KC. Alright i'm fucking 18, I got friends kid, I have a life. I come to this site for one reason. To get news on Lil Wayne not to give a fuck bout you or anybody else. So you and your fuck boys can keep posting stupid shit to get a crack out of it. Thats the difference between me and you, I don't come to a fucking forum to make jokes or read sum bullshit someone made up. I go and hang out with friends and do that shit. Lame ass nigga you depend on this site, fucking done with fuck boi's like you, and for all the other niggas talkin shit bout me & my girl, yall only get one sentence, fuck yall niggas

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
              You said these niggas are the only ones that are entertaining? And don't care about real shit that me and some other niggas be talking about?
              Aye little nigga listen up, I dont fucking come to this site to make shit up and lie to get attention like sportz, and KC. Alright i'm fucking 18, I got friends kid, I have a life. I come to this site for one reason. To get news on Lil Wayne not to give a fuck bout you or anybody else. So you and your fuck boys can keep posting stupid shit to get a crack out of it. Thats the difference between me and you, I don't come to a fucking forum to make jokes or read sum bullshit someone made up. I go and hang out with friends and do that shit. Lame ass nigga you depend on this site, fucking done with fuck boi's like you, and for all the other niggas talkin shit bout me & my girl, yall only get one sentence, fuck yall niggas
              ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Comment

I think you should get banned for this thread tbh! #TeamGTFOQuil
                  ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                  The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
                    I think you should get banned for this thread tbh! #TeamGTFOQuil
                    Nobody cares about what you think tho.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                      Nobody cares about what you think tho.

---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                      The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

LOL have anybody else notice Sportz hasn't responded in this thread since Wiheezy Eithered him
                        So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

This nigga....
                          Using my smileys

........i see u

Comment

Working...
                          X