No announcement yet.

Story behind your username?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well ummm i decided wayne__fan was cool but it was taken or whatever so i added 101 at the end
    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      hey @nyberg what does your username mean?
      his name is berg and he likes New York

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        his name is berg and he likes New York

Why pick on somebody helpless
        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• It's liltunechi with the eminem 'e' , i got a better username on my mind tho i can't change it im not vet.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Mb is my real life nickname, Minas is my first name....Everything started 4 years ago while i was playing an MMO called Aion (i still play ) i had a character named Mb but after i made one with name Minas but then i made a 3rd one named Mbminas and i got famous with that name and i kept it.Since then in every game , forum , social network i use the same name for example Instagram , Twitter and Youtube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              hey @nyberg what does your username mean?
              prolly just his last name. It literally means "new mountain" in swedish

Comment

• Its ma hood name tbh most of the people dont know my real name.. They call me AishThaks nig

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                  prolly just his last name. It literally means "new mountain" in swedish
                  you forgot the N when you wrote your username

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Jay is the first letter of my first name DC are my middle and last initials and I LOVE Batman and he is from DC Comics so thats where the comics come from lol and DC comics is my favorite line of superheros

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
                      Mb is my real life nickname, Minas is my first name....Everything started 4 years ago while i was playing an MMO called Aion (i still play ) i had a character named Mb but after i made one with name Minas but then i made a 3rd one named Mbminas and i got famous with that name and i kept it.Since then in every game , forum , social network i use the same name for example Instagram , Twitter and Youtube.
                      how u get famous on a mmo

Comment

• my username was written on some random speakers

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                          how u get famous on a mmo
                          dueling ppl , being active in game and in global chat xD

Comment

Working...
                          X