The walking dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The walking dead.

So.. Whats everyone thinking of the second season?

Some of it has been good, some of it has been boring. I HATE THAT BLOODY FARM!!!

On the farm, it just seems like nothing is happening except for shitty characters conflicting with each other.i loved it last season when they were constantly on the move, meeting new characters and fighting zombies.

they need to move on from that farm to keep it entertaining, it just seems like its a dead end on the farm now, there not going anywhere, they will just eventually run out of food and die, whats the point in carrying on watching? l

loads of zombies need to ransack that motherfucking farm and kill off those moany arse bitches leaving rick, shane, Chinese guy and the hillbilly guy to soilder on.

Re: The walking dead.

Have to agree the show got slow when they came to this farm. Totaly agree that them on the move was alot better. Now you are lucky if U get any zombie action in an ep. "wanna stay on the farm untill the kid is born" has me scared that they will stay there waaaaay to fucking long for the show to survive. Im still not prepared to give up on the show though. To much of a zombie lover

Comment

They are going to a zombie proof prison next.

And I love the show. It's amazing.
      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Qywzx View Post
        Have to agree the show got slow when they came to this farm. Totaly agree that them on the move was alot better. Now you are lucky if U get any zombie action in an ep. "wanna stay on the farm untill the kid is born" has me scared that they will stay there waaaaay to fucking long for the show to survive. Im still not prepared to give up on the show though. To much of a zombie lover
        I still have hope for it.

Spoiler if you haven't seen last nights episode yet..

When shane and rick were off the farm for the whole episode, it was really exciting to see what was going to happen. but back on the farm i was so bored watching them talk to that suicidal girl who had her first lines i think in 11 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
          I still have hope for it.

Spoiler if you haven't seen last nights episode yet..

When shane and rick were off the farm for the whole episode, it was really exciting to see what was going to happen. but back on the farm i was so bored watching them talk to that suicidal girl who had her first lines i think in 11 episodes.
          I so totaly hate that bitch! Get angry every time she show her fucking face tbh!

Comment

I so totaly hate that bitch! Get angry every time she show her fucking face tbh!
            It looks like they will still be on the farm until season 3 only 3 episodes left, so if they leave the farm, it will be in the last episode.

Comment

Mye I guess I can deal with that. Or I have to >.< Hopefully the farm burns down or something and they all need to go!

Comment

Mye I guess I can deal with that. Or I have to >.< Hopefully the farm burns down or something and they all need to go!
                I hope that zombie shane saw at the start and the end means that zombies are on the way to the farm

Comment

How much ammo do they have? It seems to have lasted them for ages!

Comment

Originally posted by Coreeeeey View Post
                    How much ammo do they have? It seems to have lasted them for ages!
                    They said in this episode that they need to use their knives more.

+ they collected all that ammo and guns in the first season.

Comment

I wonder when the zombies are gonna overrun the farm

Wonder how season 3 is going to be like...

Comment

They already have the "governor" casted for later on in the show.

He makes people fight zombies for his entertainment lol.
                        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                        X