Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will be away for awhile, so I hired an assistant troll.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I will be away for awhile, so I hired an assistant troll.

Niggas don't know how to get more than a city and state out of an IP

Comment

*Sees Sportz's post*

*Throws the pc out of the window*

*Hides the body*

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
        .................... ....................

Comment

Obviously there's only so much information I can obtain. But I mean if you wanna call me out Sportz, i'm all for it bruh. Come at me.

I know you live in New Jersey, Cherry Hill...Ashburn or Haddonfield area but that's not very accurate. Your ISP is Verizon. And you have a dynamic IP address too..
          Last edited by Wisheezy; 03-06-2012, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Damn.

Wisheezy is going to fly to U.S and be at Sportz doorstep, stealing his wifi

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
              Obviously there's only so much information I can obtain. But I mean if you wanna call me out Sportz, i'm all for it bruh. Come at me.

I know you live in New Jersey, Cherry Hill...Ashburn or Haddonfield area but that's not very accurate. Your ISP is Verizon. And you have a dynamic IP address too..
              Give me your IP address and I'll find the name of the person who pays the bill to the ISP. From that, I will get that person's social security number and all other types of goodies.

Comment

Give me your IP address and I'll find the name of the person who pays the bill to the ISP. From that, I will get that person's social security number and all other types of goodies.

Comment

Lol no you can't..

Comment

Just read the last pages. are we currently having a war on who is the biggest nolifer amongst the lot or what? >.< tad confused :S

Comment

Lol no you can't..
                      K give me your IP address and you will see what I can and can't do.

Comment

K give me your IP address and you will see what I can and can't do.
                        Clearly don't have a clue what you're on about..if you did..you wouldn't need to ask me what my IP is to obtain it.

Comment

Clearly don't have a clue what you're on about..if you did..you wouldn't need to ask me what my IP is to obtain it.
                          I need your IP address. I can't see IPs like you can; I'm not a mod. Give me your IP address and I will eventually find a naked baby photo of you and post it here. Try me.

Comment

Working...
                          X