Jetlev - Water Jet Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetlev - Water Jet Pack

This is so fucking cool!!! I badly want one or to be able to play about with one lol!!! Shame it costs like $95,000 to do the training and get one etc...

:: Welcome to the Official Jetlev Website::

Re: Jetlev - Water Jet Pack

looks dope as hell always wondered when they were gonna get the first jetpacks in the air, now to get them in the hands of the average citizen

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
      looks dope as hell always wondered when they were gonna get the first jetpacks in the air, now to get them in the hands of the average citizen
      So sick ehy? And so simple really like just pumping the ocean into it to be able to fly about... Dunno why it's not been done long before now!!! You can go 25mph and up to 30ft high. pretty decent!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        So sick ehy? And so simple really like just pumping the ocean into it to be able to fly about... Dunno why it's not been done long before now!!! You can go 25mph and up to 30ft high. pretty decent!
        soon it'll be like the Jetsons and we'll all be zipping around miles above the groundfloor

but on the real those are fairly safe heights and speeds dont see why these arent more accessible

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
          soon it'll be like the Jetsons and we'll all be zipping around miles above the groundfloor

but on the real those are fairly safe heights and speeds dont see why these arent more accessible
          Cos it's something new for the time being and their designs have all probs been copyrighted up etc so no one else can make it the same way and they wanna get rich off that shit. Weezy be flying about on one in LA soon lool.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
            Cos it's something new for the time being and their designs have all probs been copyrighted up etc so no one else can make it the same way and they wanna get rich off that shit. Weezy be flying about on one in LA soon lool.
            first IANAHB II music video

Comment

I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is one of those things I would immediately get if I was rich

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Working...
                X