• Show
Clear All

Re: Deuces..

Yall gonna make this nigga suicide lOl

Comment

Originally posted by iLLuZiON^ View Post
      Yall gonna make this nigga suicide lOl
      Lol he knows we are kidding about sending it to his family. That shit is lame. This is only for some internet lolz

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

and just like that... HE GONE!

Comment

ahaha welp see ya later

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
            At least thats the real me, I ain't putting up no front for HQ people rofl. And best believe, I'm gunna find a way to send this thread to your sister now. Just wait playboi.
            OMG

Comment

Taking this a tad far are we not? It was a lie ye so what ever. Didnt even make me laught to start with I just found it to be sad.

Kaden still love ya man! Stay on and stay angry. Angry always helps

Comment

Ok look lilweezyfan said some shit about my ex right so I didn't like that at all, so I was just like I already have a new girl, then THP said pics or fake, so I just pulled up a picture of me and my older sister and just played along. In no fucking way what so ever do me and my sister have anything going on. Damn. I got problems but not that kind of shit. Ok so what THP caught me joking around. Props on his part. I'm moving on from this. and nino I know ur bitch ass ain't trying to talk shit. Your the GFX bitch of this site. Jay you been on my dick. Tygapride ur still a faggot lol. and tyga, sportz, and nino I'm still waiting on you ugly ass mothafuckas to post a pic lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Qywzx View Post
                  Taking this a tad far are we not? It was a lie ye so what ever. Didnt even make me laught to start with I just found it to be sad.

Kaden still love ya man! Stay on and stay angry. Angry always helps
                  Blame the motherfucker that started this shit.
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

I think I'm cool with Kaden as far as I remember...

you should just not care belee dat like Wayne said ''Man up or bitch out'' breh.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                      Ok look lilweezyfan said some shit about my ex right so I didn't like that at all, so I was just like I already have a new girl, then THP said pics or fake, so I just pulled up a picture of me and my older sister and just played along. In no fucking way what so ever do me and my sister have anything going on. Damn. I got problems but not that kind of shit. Ok so what THP caught me joking around. Props on his part. I'm moving on from this. and nino I know ur bitch ass ain't trying to talk shit. Your the GFX bitch of this site. Jay you been on my dick. Tygapride ur still a faggot lol. and tyga, sportz, and nino I'm still waiting on you ugly ass mothafuckas to post a pic lol.
                      LOL like I really care about you that much. Fake niggas like you always get exposed eventually not my fault

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                        LOL like I really care about you that much. Fake niggas like you always get exposed eventually not my fault
                        Ohhhhhh shit, was that supposed to effect me? And every thread I'm in you talk shit, hop off already bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                          Ohhhhhh shit, was that supposed to effect me? And every thread I'm in you talk shit, hop off already bruh
                          Pointing out stupidness is what I do and if I say something stupid I expect the same thing to happen, sorry if your catching feelings but welcome to the internet.

Comment

Working...
                          X