Deuces..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Deuces..

This shit is some assholeshit that listens to scottish female pop all his life

This nigga is sad cause lets face it, he looks like a virgin 43 year old veteran bingo player stuntin hard with them 13 year olds

This nigga came to this site to troll and later cried about trolls calling trolls lame

This nigga got what he deserves, now take your L like the fuckin fruit you are and gtfo my nikka

Comment

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Later dude. Ha.

Comment

So why are u still here...couldn't see life without hq..

Comment

I've grown tired of these fucking grown man liars
            Storytellers, they ain't even need a campfire
            Uhh, but Kaden just tell the truth
            Before one of these niggas load facebook and expose the proof
            Last edited by Swaggz; 03-07-2012, 11:08 PM.
            I'm about being single, seeing double, making triple

Comment

Originally posted by Swaggz View Post
              I've grown tired of these fucking grown man liars
              Storytellers, they ain't even need a campfire
              Uhh, but Kaden just tell the truth
              Before one of these niggas load facebook and expose the proof

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                Anyone think this Grizz Beatz is a bit suspect? I think Kaden already got a new account
                I am in no way shape or form linked to that kid, i just hate that kids face lol

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

I dont mean to hate but im pretty sure his mother hates him too, i mean its his face and these gay ass threads he posts like the world revolves around him

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz Beatz View Post
                  Not saying that you're related to Kaden or anything, but who knows? You might be one of the familiar faces here that went missing for a while...

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

I dont mean to hate but im pretty sure his mother hates him too, i mean its his face and these gay ass threads he posts like the world revolves around him
                  Dude, lying about his girlfriend was bad but I mean c'mon, THP basically went on creep mode and dug up his infos and everything. Stalker much?
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Yea he trolled pretty damn hard but its hilarious to see his entire "alter ego" he created for himself become exposed, his first mistake was posting his face

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                    Not saying that you're related to Kaden or anything, but who knows? You might be one of the familiar faces here that went missing for a while...
                    well actually I am, i used to be on here all the time in 08-09 in high school, my name was Slags, but i was no douche or anything, just came in to discuss shit and crack jokes

Comment

Yea he trolled pretty damn hard but its hilarious to see his entire "alter ego" he created for himself become exposed, his first mistake was posting his face

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

well actually I am, i used to be on here all the time in 08-09 in high school, my name was Slags, but i was no douche or anything, just came in to discuss shit and crack jokes
                      Cool story bro. Wait till Sportz gives you an IP check.
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Ha tellem to go for it

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Dude, lying about his girlfriend was bad but I mean c'mon, THP basically went on creep mode and dug up his infos and everything. Stalker much?
                          why do keep tryin to come up with that ?lol
                          everybody have boring nights someday

Comment

Working...
                          X