im blown right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: im blown right now

Well you are better than Akucc or w/e. Can tell ya that much.

Comment

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
      below average
      damn

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

theres a reason I never recorded, I have no confidence i'll get it all out right, therefore i just write

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
        SuperCold Ft Cli-City

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by Grizz Beatz View Post
        damn

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

theres a reason I never recorded, I have no confidence i'll get it all out right, therefore i just write
        Shud give some of your material to Cli see how he can put it down on a track.

Comment

tbh, i dont like you and your trolling but you are pretty good, your lyrics are good.

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Supercold is dope as fuck & tex-brickwall is cool.

you're good imo brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr b'le dat

if Birdman wasn't famous and went to audition for a talent contest he would get in, but if he went there with something else than rap.... like make money fast he wudd win the whole thing brrrrrrrrrrr b'le dat *Baby pop bottles voice*

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

youre dope my nigga ..you just need some confidence and that it ..
              "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                Supercold is dope as fuck & tex-brickwall is cool.

you're good imo brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr b'le dat

if Birdman wasn't famous and went to audition for a talent contest he would get in, but if he went there with something else than rap.... like make money fast he wudd win the whole thing brrrrrrrrrrr b'le dat *Baby pop bottles voice*
                ^ is this the thirteen year old ginger I saw playing the guitar? Or was that someone else

Comment

Originally posted by GinAndJuice View Post
                  ^ is this the thirteen year old ginger I saw playing the guitar? Or was that someone else
                  Its me the dude shreddin it on the guitar

but bitch please I ain't 13 & neither I am ginger

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Good shit Kid Comet.

Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t shit Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t this Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit But shawty I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss.

-2pac Shakur

Comment

Working...
                    X