Kony 2012, Lets clear things up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kony 2012, Lets clear things up

This is just another trend! All of you who are supporting this have no clue what's going on, all you know is what you saw in that 30 min video. Do you know that Kony and the LRA have been INACTIVE SINCE 06 or that only about 30% of the money donated is going to the real cause. Abductions have reduced by80%. Smh its sad how many of you talk but are ignorant to the subject.
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Re: Kony 2012, Lets clear things up

I honestly don't even know what the fuck it is so I'm just ignoring.

Comment

My Facebook newsfeed and pretty much the whole internet is filled with this BS about Kony.
      Kony is the leader of the Lord's Resistance Army, the US Government/Military are very corrupt and they SUPPORT this campaign to have him captured. The sole purpose of this is to have an excuse for them to deploy our troops to Northern/Eastern Africa where they will kill many innocent civilians (Like they do in the Middle East) and obtain their natural resources such as Diamonds and Oil. The whole thing is a government scam, there are TONS of videos exposing secret societies and the evil truth about the government but you guys just pass it off saying "It's a conspiracy theory" or "Some illuminati BS", but you guys see this video, and are so easily manipulated into believing everything it says.
      Bottom Line:
      The purpose for this capture Kony campaign is to start a war between Canada/US and Northern Africa, to obtain the natural resources of those countries and to decrease the population to achieve a New World Order. This is basically the second 9/11, a fake search for an "Evil person" that is just an excuse to decrease the population, obtain natural resources of Africa, unite all countries and governments against them and with all these countries united they will form a one world government (New World Order)

Quote from David Rockefeller "We are on the verge of global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the new world order."
      Last edited by IamHipHop; 03-07-2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
        This is just another trend! All of you who are supporting this have no clue what's going on, all you know is what you saw in that 30 min video. Do you know that Kony and the LRA have been INACTIVE SINCE 06 or that only about 30% of the money donated is going to the real cause. Abductions have reduced by80%. Smh its sad how many of you talk but are ignorant to the subject.
        But even though those fuckers are inactive now doesn't mean that world should not know about it now. Isn't that the point?
        Last edited by RiCH HOMiE QUiL; 03-07-2012, 07:44 PM.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

It is a good cause to get it out there, but yeah people really don't know what the hell they are talking about, they go all nobel and think they know everything cos of a 30 minute video

I just ignore it and go on with my day.

Comment

And you read a poster on Tumblr with all those percentages and other "facts" so now you think know what is actually going on?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I don't give a fuck about this shit. It will be dead in like 3 days lol.

Who gives a fuck what happens/ed to another country? Lol.

IDGAF about a bunch of random people I'll never see in my life, so I'm not going to support or go against them. Fuck them.

Worry about yourself, forget everyone else.
              ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
                But even though those fuckers are inactive now doesn't mean that world should not know about it now. Isn't that the point?
                The point of knowing about it, is to stop it. Not saying we should forget about it or don't worry about it, but we have enough on our hands to be worrying this much about an inactive group.

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                And you read a poster on Tumblr with all those percentages and other "facts" so now you think know what is actually going on?
                No, these people actually came to my school way back. Don't accuse or assume I'm someone. In fact I don't even own a tumblr, guess my impersonation all leads to you from on here. I could care less, you seem ignorant enough.
                The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

No, these people actually came to my school way back. Don't accuse or assume I'm someone. In fact I don't even own a tumblr, guess my impersonation all leads to you from on here. I could care less, you seem ignorant enough.
                  I could careless about some Kony motherfucker tbh.

I could honestly just turn my head the other way when I hear about kids in Africa getting killed or raped or whatever this Kony guy is doing. I worry about me. I don't support these wannabe movements for peace either. That shit goes on everyday. If people really supported it, it wouldn't take some video about it to get them to start supporting the cause.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I could honestly just turn my head the other way when I hear about kids in Africa getting killed or raped or whatever this Kony guy is doing. I worry about me. I don't support these wannabe movements for peace either. That shit goes on everyday. If people really supported it, it wouldn't take some video about it to get them to start supporting the cause.
                    this happens all over the world everyday, just videos aren't made about it. how about those little Hispanic kids in the coca fields, or better yet our Nike sweatshops??
                    .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                      this happens all over the world everyday, just videos aren't made about it. how about those little Hispanic kids in the coca fields, or better yet our Nike sweatshops??
                      Yeah murders happen everyday but not like this. This is some Hitler type shit towards young children. I support it even though I barely care due to its uneffectivness now a days.

Unless your a Nazi, I don't see why you would be against this.

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
                        My Facebook newsfeed and pretty much the whole internet is filled with this BS about Kony.
                        Kony is the leader of the Lord's Resistance Army, the US Government/Military are very corrupt and they SUPPORT this campaign to have him captured. The sole purpose of this is to have an excuse for them to deploy our troops to Northern/Eastern Africa where they will kill many innocent civilians (Like they do in the Middle East) and obtain their natural resources such as Diamonds and Oil. The whole thing is a government scam, there are TONS of videos exposing secret societies and the evil truth about the government but you guys just pass it off saying "It's a conspiracy theory" or "Some illuminati BS", but you guys see this video, and are so easily manipulated into believing everything it says.
                        Bottom Line:
                        The purpose for this capture Kony campaign is to start a war between Canada/US and Northern Africa, to obtain the natural resources of those countries and to decrease the population to achieve a New World Order. This is basically the second 9/11, a fake search for an "Evil person" that is just an excuse to decrease the population, obtain natural resources of Africa, unite all countries and governments against them and with all these countries united they will form a one world government (New World Order)

Quote from David Rockefeller "We are on the verge of global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the new world order."
                        whatever you say mr conspiracy theory

Comment

Working...
                        X