X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kony 2012, Lets clear things up

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
    Lmfao.
    They are doing this to obtain the Oil and Diamonds in Africa, the oil and diamonds are worth way more than whatever amount of money they pay to deploy the troops, and I hate when people say our country is in need of money or whatever. Sure, our economy is down the toilet, but the Government has an INFINITE amount of money, you do realize they can just print out as much as they want, right?

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Your a little off the mark son...

Comment

Lmfao.
      They are doing this to obtain the Oil and Diamonds in Africa, the oil and diamonds are worth way more than whatever amount of money they pay to deploy the troops, and I hate when people say our country is in need of money or whatever. Sure, our economy is down the toilet, but the Government has an INFINITE amount of money, you do realize they can just print out as much as they want, right?

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ------
      ---- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

They only sent 100 troops, barely any shooting they just monitor. If they really wanted oil why not just take over the oil when we were done with Iraq? The rest of the world hates as is.
      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Lmfao.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

LMFAO im sorry i realize ur probaby a kid and are trying to sound political but that is the dumbest statement i have ever heard on this site ever

ever heard of something called inflation? the more money there is the less value it has thats why they cant just print money

lol oh my god that was a much needed laugh, and as far as the vid.....one soldiers opinion/experience

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
          they raped torion...

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
            LMFAO im sorry i realize ur probaby a kid and are trying to sound political but that is the dumbest statement i have ever heard on this site ever

ever heard of something called inflation? the more money there is the less value it has thats why they cant just print money

lol oh my god that was a much needed laugh, and as far as the vid.....one soldiers opinion/experience
            The US Government does have an unlimited amount of money.
            and, you didn't watch the whole video if you think that's what it is.

Comment

The US Government does have an unlimited amount of money.
              and, you didn't watch the whole video if you think that's what it is.
              if u honestly think that i can debate with you no further

Comment

if u honestly think that i can debate with you no further
                We can disagree about that, but the money issue has nothing to do with this.

Comment

Is it bad that I laughed at that sheep vid?
                  .................... ....................

Comment

We can disagree about that, but the money issue has nothing to do with this.
                    it has everything to do with it

just read this Inflation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this will educate u on why its impossible to have an unlimited amount of money

Comment

it has everything to do with it

just read this Inflation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this will educate u on why its impossible to have an unlimited amount of money
                      It has nothing to do with it, lol.
                      Even if you're right about that, they would GAIN wealth, not lose it, if they invest money into sending our troops there and acquire all the natural resources.
                      So the money argument is irrelevant, you're just trying to change the subject because I proved to you that the military does indeed harm innocent civilians.

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                        Is it bad that I laughed at that sheep vid?
                        Yes. As punishment, tonight you're going to have a dream where you get beat while the sheep laughs at you.

Comment

@IamHipHop: I thought about that after I posted. It is true that they could take all of the resources in Africa.
                          As for printing out the money, I don't think it's just that simple. If it really was that simple it would've been done by now. Too much of anything lowers the worth

Edit: I still don't think this is for the means of war though.

Comment

Working...
                          X