X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kony 2012, Lets clear things up

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
    It has nothing to do with it, lol.
    Even if you're right about that, they would GAIN wealth, not lose it, if they invest money into sending our troops there and acquire all the natural resources.
    So the money argument is irrelevant, you're just trying to change the subject because I proved to you that the military does indeed harm innocent civilians.
    i didnt say it doesnt happen, i know it does everybody knows it does its part of war

saying they go over there with the extent purpose of killing civilians is going too far

Al-Qaeda members use children as human shields for christs sake and ur worried about wut our guys are doing?

Comment

Who gives a fuck? Stop catching feelings for little kids. Damn pedophiles.
      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
        i didnt say it doesnt happen, i know it does everybody knows it does its part of war

saying they go over there with the extent purpose of killing civilians is going too far

Al-Qaeda members use children as human shields for christs sake and ur worried about wut our guys are doing?
        They go there for three reasons 1) To decrease the population to achieve one world government 2) To obtain their natural resources 3) To set up permanent military bases in these countries

Al-Qaeda is just a branch of the CIA.

Comment

They go there for three reasons 1) To decrease the population to achieve one world government 2) To obtain their natural resources 3) To set up permanent military bases in these countries

Your brainwashing yourself

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
            Your brainwashing yourself
            Lol IamHipHop is a perfect example of a facebook/youtube activist who thinks they know stuff because they've watch a video.

As for inflation you can't just print out money it will decrease the value of it just look at all the African nations who's money is worth nothing. Learn basic economics people.

Comment

watches 30 minute youtube video.... becomes social activist

this shits been going on for so many years, they kill whoever tries to invade them, i DGAF

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                Lol IamHipHop is a perfect example of a facebook/youtube activist who thinks they know stuff because they've watch a video.

As for inflation you can't just print out money it will decrease the value of it just look at all the African nations who's money is worth nothing. Learn basic economics people.
                I'll bump this thread in a few years when africa becomes the new middle east, and our troops are killing innocent civilians everyday.

Comment

IMG_2941.JPG (image) Same people who made the video, toting guns with Kony's army.

I've done a fair bit of looking into it, and everything doesn't add up. Heres my findings and I have included sources. Will probably get down voted to hell but I hope to give at least one of you a better understanding of whats going on. Theres ALWAYS two sides to every story. This viral film has caught the attention of heaps of young folk but you are all far too late. Watching that Kony video is essentially watching old news. They started filming in 2003, and northern Uganda has been free of LRA violence and war for over five years. In fact, the LRA have signed a peace accord! They are rebuilding and are restoring the peace.
                  Yes the leader is still out there however the recruitment of children has decreased 80%. This isn't due to the Invisible Children organisation, its because Ugandan military and the ICC have intercepted. The Invisible Children group are trying to pass a bill that allows America to militarise the region... They are providing misinformation to woo idealistic followers. The group have combined multiple regional conflicts to make it appear that this is one rapidly increasing issue. When confronted about their dodgy tactics, the head spokesperson stated;
                  �I agree with you that leading people to believe that the war is still happening in Uganda is not ethically right. It's something we've been addressing internally, focusing on getting all staff and supporters on the same page (of communication)."
                  If you read the news, or even had an ounce of interest in the on-going unrest in Africa you would already know this and not be fooled. Yes, awful things happen to people in 3rd world countries but this has been occurring for centuries, it isn't a recent occurrence.
                  I think its only fair if I am to make such comments I provide sources (unlike the people over at Invisible Children...)
                  SOURCES:
                  Michael Kirkpatrick, a long-time Independent Global Citizen, he has resided in Uganda and other regions of Africa. He has no political, religious or financial agenda. He wrote this article and gave an in-depth insight to whats really going on. He also questioned important members of Invisible Children about their motives. [1] http://www.blackstarnews.com/news/12...010-06-02.html
                  Charity Navigator is a website that breaks down the proceeds and donations given to Invisible Children and subsequently shows what percentile of that is REALLY going towards these impoverished kids. A measly slither of what is going into the founders pockets. [2] Charity Navigator Rating - Invisible Children
                  I've read an interesting passage from Northern Ugandan man however it is not 100% verified - he has advised the Northern Ugandan parliament have listed IC as their main priority on their "fraudulent activity" list. (See 2nd comment, username Livingstone). [3] Martin County students help Ugandan children - Topix THIS article asking Invisible Children why they were pressuring poor AND illegal piece of legislation has since been removed and deleted. [4] http://blog.invisiblechildren.com/20...m-lisa-dougan/
                  ADDITIONALLY - There were members of Invisible Children were saying what their "allowance" could purchase them, it was on a forum on the official website, and this has also been REMOVED. [5] http://blog.invisiblechildren.com/?p=5901
                  Also: [6] The Gauntlet News - Barry from Look What I Did responds to Invisible Children Organization.html
                  I have a few more sources if anybody is looking for a specific answer, or where I got a certain fact, please just feel free to ask.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Reading your spew on government gave me cancer.

Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t shit Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t this Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit But shawty I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss.

-2pac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by oSkimp View Post
                    IMG_2941.JPG (image) Same people who made the video, toting guns with Kony's army.

I've done a fair bit of looking into it, and everything doesn't add up. Heres my findings and I have included sources. Will probably get down voted to hell but I hope to give at least one of you a better understanding of whats going on. Theres ALWAYS two sides to every story. This viral film has caught the attention of heaps of young folk but you are all far too late. Watching that Kony video is essentially watching old news. They started filming in 2003, and northern Uganda has been free of LRA violence and war for over five years. In fact, the LRA have signed a peace accord! They are rebuilding and are restoring the peace.
                    Yes the leader is still out there however the recruitment of children has decreased 80%. This isn't due to the Invisible Children organisation, its because Ugandan military and the ICC have intercepted. The Invisible Children group are trying to pass a bill that allows America to militarise the region... They are providing misinformation to woo idealistic followers. The group have combined multiple regional conflicts to make it appear that this is one rapidly increasing issue. When confronted about their dodgy tactics, the head spokesperson stated;
                    “I agree with you that leading people to believe that the war is still happening in Uganda is not ethically right. It's something we've been addressing internally, focusing on getting all staff and supporters on the same page (of communication)."
                    If you read the news, or even had an ounce of interest in the on-going unrest in Africa you would already know this and not be fooled. Yes, awful things happen to people in 3rd world countries but this has been occurring for centuries, it isn't a recent occurrence.
                    I think its only fair if I am to make such comments I provide sources (unlike the people over at Invisible Children...)
                    SOURCES:
                    Michael Kirkpatrick, a long-time Independent Global Citizen, he has resided in Uganda and other regions of Africa. He has no political, religious or financial agenda. He wrote this article and gave an in-depth insight to whats really going on. He also questioned important members of Invisible Children about their motives. [1] http://www.blackstarnews.com/news/12...010-06-02.html
                    Charity Navigator is a website that breaks down the proceeds and donations given to Invisible Children and subsequently shows what percentile of that is REALLY going towards these impoverished kids. A measly slither of what is going into the founders pockets. [2] Charity Navigator Rating - Invisible Children
                    I've read an interesting passage from Northern Ugandan man however it is not 100% verified - he has advised the Northern Ugandan parliament have listed IC as their main priority on their "fraudulent activity" list. (See 2nd comment, username Livingstone). [3] Martin County students help Ugandan children - Topix THIS article asking Invisible Children why they were pressuring poor AND illegal piece of legislation has since been removed and deleted. [4] http://blog.invisiblechildren.com/20...m-lisa-dougan/
                    ADDITIONALLY - There were members of Invisible Children were saying what their "allowance" could purchase them, it was on a forum on the official website, and this has also been REMOVED. [5] http://blog.invisiblechildren.com/?p=5901
                    Also: [6] The Gauntlet News - Barry from Look What I Did responds to Invisible Children Organization.html
                    I have a few more sources if anybody is looking for a specific answer, or where I got a certain fact, please just feel free to ask.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Reading your spew on government gave me cancer.
                    Thanks for the pic.
                    .................... ....................

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                        Who gives a fuck? Stop catching feelings for little kids. Damn pedophiles.
                        lol forreal doe..
                        this shit getting annoying.
                        why make such a big fuss over trying to kill 1 guy.
                        fucking shit is everywhere on my facebook. annoying as fuck

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post

Comment

the lil dude in the middle got me weak

Comment

Working...
                          X