Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol, Creator of Kony 2012 Arrested for masturbating in public (not trollin lmfao)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lol, Creator of Kony 2012 Arrested for masturbating in public (not trollin lmfao)

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT

They probably sent him to jail cos he made people realize that they can make the government do wat we want done even if it affects the government Value. It all makes sense.

And if its not that, he stil algud cos he made pepl realise wat we can do

Comment

Re: Lol, Creator of Kony 2012 Arrested for masturbating in public (not trollin lmfao)

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
      FUCK THE GOVERNMENT

They probably sent him to jail cos he made people realize that they can make the government do wat we want done even if it affects the government Value. It all makes sense.

You make no sense, what're you talking about?

Comment

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT

the fuck you talking about?

Comment

is all I gotta say.
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT

They probably sent him to jail because he made people realize that they can make the government do what we want done, even if it affects the government value. It all makes sense.

And if it's not that, he stil all good because he made people realize what we can do.
            No...he was fapping in public. There were probably quite a few witnesses.

I also fixed your atrocious spelling.
            .................... ....................

Comment

#PHONY2012

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                They see me trollin'
                suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Lol serves him right, just another fool trying to keep down the blackman. Those people in Uganda been saying this boy was a phony.

I don't even know what I'm talking about.lol

Comment

Working...
                  X