Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Girls Talking About How Much They Love Black Men!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Girls Talking About How Much They Love Black Men!

Their is alot of uproar and mixed feelings from people about this video. SO I wanted to see what yall the girls in this video are trying to convey.

PLease try to keep this clean.

Re: White Girls Talking About How Much They Love Black Men!

they do realize there are white guys with more muscle than Channing Tatum...

for the most part, us guys don't give a fuck what race a girl is. hot is hot!!!
    ...no matter the color
    .................... ....................

Comment

I fucking know these chicks LMFAOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        Well god damn, you know some ugly ass bitches man!
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by super View Post

Their is alot of uproar and mixed feelings from people about this video. SO I wanted to see what yall the girls in this video are trying to convey.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            wow lolol

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
              for the most part, us guys don't give a fuck what race a girl is. hot is hot!!!
              ...no matter the color
              Nah only white girls for me tbh.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I seen this on wshh a couple days ago. A lot of black dudes love this shit, and they get to blushing and but really I didn't give a fuck. I'm not your average negroe, I don't get turned on when a girl says they love chocolate men, bitch I don't want you think of me as chocolate bar or dumb man who only has swag, I don't want to be some piece of property. I want to be educated, have swag and classy. Why can't we be classy and have swag? I'm not saying I wouldn't smash.

Edit: and lol saying white people can't have swag. One of my best dudes is white and he has more swag than half of these niggas out here.smh
                Last edited by marcusgettin; 03-18-2012, 02:21 PM.

Comment

ugly niggas got a boost in self confidence, but in reality these girls are talking about the trey songz and chris brown lookin niggas

and just because you have a big dick doesnt mean you'll be "great at sex"

its not about how big it is, its about how well you can use it, therefore these chicks are dumb as fuck

would smash the girl on the right tho

"once you go black you dont go back"

note: i am part black lol, just being real

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                    I seen this on wshh a couple days ago. A lot of black dudes love this shit, and they get to blushing and but really I didn't give a fuck. I'm not your average negroe, I don't get turned on when a girl says they love chocolate men, bitch I don't want you think of me as chocolate bar or dumb man who only has swag, I don't want to be some piece of property. I want to be educated, have swag and classy. Why can't we be classy and have swag? I'm not saying I wouldn't smash.

Edit: and lol saying white people can't have swag. One of my best dudes is white and he has more swag than half of these niggas out here.smh
                    smash and dash

Comment

White trash...who cares

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                        smash and dash
                        That's the only way I'd do it

And another thing, I never get with a chick who only thinks of me this way. I could never make a girl my wife and have a child by her if she thinks of me as something that only fulfills her pleasures. And I'm not gonna say I'd never marry a white girl because I know all of them don't have this mind set. A couple years from now when i become an adult I might marry somebody who's white, Latino, black, Arabic or i might not marry nobody at all. A matter fact I wouldn't even fuck a bitch who thinks like these bust downs.

Comment

Working...
                        X