Macbook Pro 13 vs 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macbook Pro 13 vs 15

Aight, I'm savin' some money up for a mac, and now don't start that classic windows vs mac fight, cause that's not my question.

My first thought was to get a macbook pro 13 i5 since the price was "fine". But then I read how much more ya got when buyin' the 15 with quadcore i7 and better graphic etc etc and macgeeks said it was worth it, but it's so much more expensive.

So my question is: should i get the 13 i5 or i7 or the 15 i7 with all the other goodies.

Re: Macbook Pro 13 vs 15

fuck all that processor shit

i have a 13 inch and and have no complaints, but i wouldnt mind a bigger screen

if you got the money then get the 15

Comment

13 " - If you just using it for some school homework type shit

15" basic- if you are doing slight music recording or youtube shit..

17" best - In College for Design or Engineering...
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        13 " - If you just using it for some school homework type shit

15" basic- if you are doing slight music recording or youtube shit..

17" best - In College for Design or Engineering...
        how much would this be? and the 15"

Comment

Originally posted by Goobz View Post
          how much would this be? and the 15"
          you can get 17' for about $2500

you can get the 15" that is just as good as the 17 " all it has is a smaller screen for about $2200 but for what you can do, that is a great investment

Comment

So if I bought the 13 I shouldn't use the extra money on choosin' between i5 or i7?

So I guess the question is between the cheapest 13 and the cheapest 15.

It's just because I'm thinkin' ahead. I don't wanna run into problems with speed and poor graphic handling, but on the other hand it is goin to take me more time to save up for the 15 but maybe that's the best choice.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              So if I bought the 13 I shouldn't use the extra money on choosin' between i5 or i7?

So I guess the question is between the cheapest 13 and the cheapest 15.

It's just because I'm thinkin' ahead. I don't wanna run into problems with speed and poor graphic handling, but on the other hand it is goin to take me more time to save up for the 15 but maybe that's the best choice.
              It all depends on what you will be doing with it...if its just for basic computing getting the basic 15" would be a waste except you would have a bigger screen...

Comment

What are the price differences? I presume they'll be thousands each

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  What are the price differences? I presume they'll be thousands each
                  about $500 difference

Comment

I have a HP laptop now, which can get noisy as hell. I hate that, and I know smaller laptops fans doesn't go that crazy. And I just watched some vids etc on the 15 and sometimes the fan noise will kick in, and I don't want that shit, and the 13 inch will probably be fine for me. I guess I'll go with that after takin' the last decission when I can test the two out side by side in the store.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                      I have a HP laptop now, which can get noisy as hell. I hate that, and I know smaller laptops fans doesn't go that crazy. And I just watched some vids etc on the 15 and sometimes the fan noise will kick in, and I don't want that shit, and the 13 inch will probably be fine for me. I guess I'll go with that after takin' the last decission when I can test the two out side by side in the store.
                      You Won't experience any difference in the store..the difference comes in when your working those professional programs...

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                        You Won't experience any difference in the store..the difference comes in when your working those professional programs...
                        Yeah well, I also read it's every macbook which can be noisy so I'm still on the 13. The size is fine imo. It's not too small and perfect to carry around and if the inside (graphic, speed etc) isn't the hugh noticebly difference, I see no need to be buyin the 15 inch.

Comment

Working...
                        X