• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macbook Pro 13 vs 15

Oh lawd them shits is expensive. i might as well get a car or an engine

Comment

Forreal. I'm good with Windows 7 ...
      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        So if I bought the 13 I shouldn't use the extra money on choosin' between i5 or i7?

So I guess the question is between the cheapest 13 and the cheapest 15.

It's just because I'm thinkin' ahead. I don't wanna run into problems with speed and poor graphic handling, but on the other hand it is goin to take me more time to save up for the 15 but maybe that's the best choice.
        ok, I'm gonna ignore the "no windows vs mac" thing now.
        Amazon.com: HP ENVY 15-3040NR 15.6 Inch Laptop (Black/Silver): Computers & Accessories
        same processor (ok fine, it's .2 ghz slower still quadcore i7). same hard drive. says an hour more of battery life... double the RAM. only $1200. PLUS Beats Audio. And yes it's aluminum body too.
        read the 1st review, that guy had a macbook pro 17 before buying this.

Here's the MacBook Pro 17 to compare: http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MacBook-...2175166&sr=8-1

actually...I should totally get this...
        Last edited by Flame Beats; 03-19-2012, 12:57 PM.
        .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
          ok, I'm gonna ignore the "no windows vs mac" thing now.
          Amazon.com: HP ENVY 15-3040NR 15.6 Inch Laptop (Black/Silver): Computers & Accessories
          same processor (ok fine, it's .2 ghz slower still quadcore i7). same hard drive. says an hour more of battery life... double the RAM. only $1200. PLUS Beats Audio. And yes it's aluminum body too.
          read the 1st review, that guy had a macbook pro 17 before buying this.

Here's the MacBook Pro 17 to compare: Amazon.com: Apple MacBook Pro MD311LL/A 17-Inch Laptop (NEWEST VERSION): Computers & Accessories

actually...I should totally get this...
          Never buyin' HP again...

and I like the OS X software, no one can get me away from the choice of a Mac. I'm gon' get it when I get the money, and so far I'm probably goin' with either the 13 i5 or the 13 i7.

Comment

I have a 13 and its good enough for me i Photoshop and Illustrate on it too.
            Its very quiet too

Comment

Originally posted by Waq1 View Post
              I have a 13 and its good enough for me i Photoshop and Illustrate on it too.
              Its very quiet too
              Thanx for the answer bruh, very helpful!

I'm goin' for the basic i5 13 inch. After searchin' the web It sounds just fine.

Comment

Well tbh building your own PC is the cheapest solution, obviously you can't build a laptop but just for future references you could probably get double the most expensive iMac specs for half the price if building your own.

Comment

It just completely depends on your preference and what you are actually using it for... Just for general use the 13 & 15" are both fine will just depend on what you are using it for and your screen size preference. (I'm currently saving for 17", but waiting for the new models to be released which should be the end of this year, gonna cost me about �2300).

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    It just completely depends on your preference and what you are actually using it for... Just for general use the 13 & 15" are both fine will just depend on what you are using it for and your screen size preference. (I'm currently saving for 17", but waiting for the new models to be released which should be the end of this year, gonna cost me about �2300).
                    Yeah just read about the new models. Waitin' for the new 13" and buyin' that, unless there's gonna be some price changes etc. But yeah....

Comment

Yeah just read about the new models. Waitin' for the new 13" and buyin' that, unless there's gonna be some price changes etc. But yeah....
                      Sounds good! Only waiting on the new models this time because it's been years since they redesigned them which is what they are doing! Can't wait for them to reveal them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        Sounds good! Only waiting on the new models this time because it's been years since they redesigned them which is what they are doing! Can't wait for them to reveal them.
                        Me too! So exited! Just hope the rumor about them removin' the optical drive completely is untrue. Cause I would like a that, and there's also rumors about a re-design on the optical drive so they can still make the Pro thin, I hope about that one tho.

Comment

Never buyin' HP again...

and I like the OS X software, no one can get me away from the choice of a Mac. I'm gon' get it when I get the money, and so far I'm probably goin' with either the 13 i5 or the 13 i7.
                          You do know you can have the OS on any PC? It doesn't have to be a MacBook

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Working...
                          X