No announcement yet.

Trayvon Martin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The kid carried skittles and a arizona tea.

yeah, some weapon. 250 pound man vs a 140 pound kid? And you HAD to shoot him?

Justive needs to be served. And like Cli said, once Zimmerman meets his maker, he'll know.

Comment

Racism will always exist...sad to say but it will...I thank God for those few individuals of any race that retain a blind eye to skin color and looks at the inner man.....Racism exist in every race.....but so does alot of genuine individuals......as for Zimmerman...he gon get his...
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Justice will be done.

Karma will hunt down the killer.

The story was a bit sad.

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
          I immediately thought about what marcus told me a few days ago...

smh the world is too fucked up...and a week later nobody will give a fuck about this

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

the fuck man? I only said you made it sound like it was the 80s....not that it wouldn't exist anymore
          My Bad bro, I took it the wrong way, didn't know what u really meant.

Comment

damn, damn, damn. im telling y'all we need to be invaded by aliens already!!1
            ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
            The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

Very graphic, the audio.

You could hear him crying and screaming and then gun shots this shit's sad.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post

Very graphic, the audio.

You could hear him crying and screaming and then gun shots this shit's sad.
                This kind of stuff make me so sad. Innocent life taken for no reason. I have no idea how some people could defend what Zimmerman did as justified.

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                  This kind of stuff make me so sad. Innocent life taken for no reason. I have no idea how some people could defend what Zimmerman did as justified.
                  Only fuck boys try to justify it, and to be honest, fuck them niggas..
                  Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Can someone link the petition please?

Comment

This is somewhat near to where I live. Fuck zimmerman. Sucks he had to be hispanic too. Giving us a bad name
                      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

I honestly don't know why guns are legal in the US, what does it do to your society? Protection, right? That's only because everyone else has guns so the only form of protection is to have an equal force.

Now I'm not saying it'll make crime vanish but it'll definitely help all the stories I keep reading from the US about violent school shootings etc etc. It'll help save so many lives. But this will never happen and if it does it's such a large part of your culture it will always be an issue, such a shame really. This story is so sad and that guy who killed him is a fucking c***.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                          I honestly don't know why guns are legal in the US, what does it do to your society? Protection, right? That's only because everyone else has guns so the only form of protection is to have an equal force.

Now I'm not saying it'll make crime vanish but it'll definitely help all the stories I keep reading from the US about violent school shootings etc etc. It'll help save so many lives. But this will never happen and if it does it's such a large part of your culture it will always be an issue, such a shame really. This story is so sad and that guy who killed him is a fucking c***.
                          I completely agree with that. It has killed more lives then it has saved
                          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Working...
                          X