• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

this of one of the biggest fails

all i see is a "beaner"

Comment

Lol this niggas talking about a 17 year old boy stuck him then jump on his ass and kept hitting him, broke his nose. They see no injuries as of yet. It's OK they maybe protecting this niggas house now, but as soon as this greasy motherfucka comes out, best believe them people got money on his head. They gonna cut this niggas lawn if u know what I mean...

Comment

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...86931#46886931
          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Every country needs to learn from the country Switzerland, i think it Switzerland, but yeah anyway..

i know this sounds crazy, but they give an assault rife out and an applied amount of ammo to everyone aged 18 and over without mental problems, these guns have to be stored at home. and every so often they check these guns and to see if the bullets have been used or the gun has been used, and if they have, then they will be arrested, i know it sounds crazy but..

this country has the lowest crime rate in the whole world.

Anyway, R.I.P to this trayvon martin. 17 is no age.
            Last edited by T.tunechi; 03-29-2012, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Another Trayvon Martin style murder in California:

A new case of police shooting an unarmed black teenager is underway in Pasadena, California, sparking anger while controversy over the similar killing of Trayvon Martin in Florida still persists.

While Martin was shot dead by a neighborhood watch captain who claimed he was attacked by the teenager, the California case seems to be even more egregious as police shot dead a teenager after receiving erroneous information from a 911 call.

On March 24, 26-year old Oscar Carillo called the police to report that he had just been robbed at gunpoint. The two perpetrators of the crime were said to have taken a laptop and a backpack from Carillo�s car.

Carillo told the dispatcher that both robbers were armed. Shortly afterwards, two police officers reached the two men. One of them opened fire at Kendrec McDade, a 19-year year-old Citrus College student, who started running away when he saw the police car. McDade was said to have moved his hand towards his waistband, which provoked the police officer to shoot; the other officer then also opened fire. The emergency siren was not turned on during the shooting.

McDade was then taken to the Huntington Memorial Hospital where he died from multiple gunshot wounds.

McDade�s supposed accomplice, a 17-year old teenager, was also detained.

It turned out that both teenagers were, in fact, unarmed. Under public pressure to investigate the matter, police called Carillo in for questioning. He admitted that he lied about the fact that McDade and his accomplice were armed in order to get the police to respond more promptly. He was then booked into the city jail on suspicion of involuntary manslaughter, and was being held on a bail of $25,000. Police say his account of the crime, in which he said both men were armed with guns, could have influenced the mindset of the officers sent to arrest the suspects.

McDade was a stand-out football player for the Azusa High School Aztecs and had a room full of trophies. McDade�s 17-year old accomplice had a criminal record of burglary, grand theft and failing to register as a gang member. Police say the accomplice broke into Carillo�s car, while McDade acted as a lookout.

Source

Comment

I don't really give a fuck, shit happens everyday. Don't see why this one is so big.
                ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                  I don't really give a fuck, shit happens everyday. Don't see why this one is so big.
                  Yeah, it happens daily but you should still be aware of what goes on and try to do something about it instead of being selfish. The problem is that they have yet to INVESTIGATE the case. I can understand why he wasn't arrested, due to the "Stand your Ground" law, but there is no REASON for them to not investigate this and let this man go free. The Sanford police department are corrupt anyways.

Comment

Is this still relevant or did we move on the next "big problem"?
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                      Still relevant sadly...
                      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post

a new story surfaced.... 68 year black war veteran killed by 2 white police officers smh

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post

this of one of the biggest fails

all i see is a "beaner"
                          thats what you call justice...#ignorance

Comment

Working...
                          X