Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
    thats what you call justice...#ignorance
    its anger pigeon holed into race i hate that ppl still think that shit matters in our country, if zimmeran had gunned down a white kid we would not be having this discussion

dont make race such a big factor guys

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
      its anger pigeon holed into race i hate that ppl still think that shit matters in our country, if zimmeran had gunned down a white kid we would not be having this discussion

Race is a big factor though...bro that shit will always be a factor don't be ingnorant into thinking all humans are all of a sudden with the race issue...and Zimmer man was a hispanic person that hated african america...If he killed a white person and called him a cracker..it would still be a racial issue.....
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        Race is a big factor though...bro that shit will always be a factor don't be ingnorant into thinking all humans are all of a sudden with the race issue...and Zimmer man was a hispanic person that hated african america...If he killed a white person and called him a cracker..it would still be a racial issue.....
        its just a damn shame though it bothers me

i have friends of all races genders and sexuality's

have i been picked on by blacks in the past, pushed around etc.?

yes

am i bitter towards them as a ppl? no thats fuckin stupid

the issue is gun violence imo, keepin weapons out of the hands of nutjobs like this

Comment

its just a damn shame though it bothers me

i have friends of all races genders and sexuality's

have i been picked on by blacks in the past, pushed around etc.?

yes

am i bitter towards them as a ppl? no thats fuckin stupid

the issue is gun violence imo, keepin weapons out of the hands of nutjobs like this
          The government can't examine everybodys brain to keep a gun away from them...that is unrealistic..what is real is that the sanford police has a history of racism in its department...now you have a hispanic man killing an african american that was unarmed..no arrest made...stories mixed up...and comments made that were racially related "they always get away, looks suspicious and on drugs, fucking coon"....If it quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck then it is a what?? A DOG! this shit is racial issue....The decent humans in the world from all races will always catch a little flack when something like this happens but that is life.....No body thinks everyone that is white is racist..but they're a hell of a lot around...just like a lot of blacks that are racist towards whites and other forms of skin color...Issue is real no need to cover it up...History speaks for itself.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
            The government can't examine everybodys brain to keep a gun away from them...that is unrealistic..what is real is that the sanford police has a history of racism in its department...now you have a hispanic man killing an african american that was unarmed..no arrest made...stories mixed up...and comments made that were racially related "they always get away, looks suspicious and on drugs, fucking coon"....If it quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck then it is a what?? A DOG! this shit is racial issue....The decent humans in the world from all races will always catch a little flack when something like this happens but that is life.....No body thinks everyone that is white is racist..but they're a hell of a lot around...just like a lot of blacks that are racist towards whites and other forms of skin color...Issue is real no need to cover it up...History speaks for itself.....
            no they can't, the key is good gun education which the government you speak of will have no part of because guns are 'taboo" which is so ridiculous because with that method the only ones getting there hands on guns are criminals and nutcases who dont care about laws and taboos

as far as the race thing i feel you i do i just feel like the media is trying to make this into something its not

Comment

He's a fuckin WATCH Patrol....Who gave him the authority to pull out a gun? I'm gonna start watching my neighborhood with my piece and see how people like it.

Comment

Its murder....race does not matter. and the guy is Mexican not white

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                  ever heard of "hate crime" ?

race does play a role, it's worse when for example a white guy kills a black guy cause he's racist than white kills white
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                    ever heard of "hate crime" ?

race does play a role, it's worse when for example a white guy kills a black guy cause he's racist than white kills white
                    race only plays a role if you let it.

ignorance is the real problem, stupid people fear wut they dont understand

Comment

Its murder....race does not matter. and the guy is Hispanic not white
                      fixed

but forreal doe thats some bullshit how they didnt arrest him at first

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

If zimmerman was a black guy that gunned down a blonde hair, blue eyed white boy he would be jailed first, and questions asked later.

The whole thing is fishy.

Zimmerman has a shady past himself of assaulting officers of color and women and his father is a judge.

Let's be realistic, this is about race. Brushing it on the rug won't change that lol

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

how old are you? Racism is NOT only white vs black. LOL!

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

George Zimmerman Made a Website Asking for donations to help his lawyer fees....BITCH WE WASNT WITH YOU SHOOTING LIL KIDS!

Just saw this shit on twitter....
                          Last edited by Cli-City; 04-10-2012, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X