The Most Important Thing In Your Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quil View Post
    So, today I learned what the most important thing is for me in my life. And those are not simple things like sex or money, it's my friends. I really don't know what I'd do with my life if I didn't have my friends. I know this sounds weird and yet obvious to y'all but I just had to type this I guess.

What are the most important things in your ​life?
    Let me tell you a story, A little bird in Russia refused to fly south for winter, winter came and It was so cold so the bird froze and fell to the ground covered with snow, A cow came by and dropped some dung on the bird, The pile of cow dung warmed the bird and brought it back to life. It lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing, and began to dig the bird out of the pile of cow dung, and then ate it.

morale of the story

-people who drop shit on you are not always your enemy, and those who come along and dig you out of shit are not always your friend.

Dont rely too much on your friends bro.

/story

Comment

Myself. I'm the most important thing in my life...

Comment

Not really anything. Guess my family . ..
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Maybe oxygen... I couldn't live without it.

Comment

I would have to say my family, my nephew especially since I have custody of him at 21 changed a lot of things for me. Also music it does a lot for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
              Myself. I'm the most important thing in my life...

Comment

Working...
              X