Stolen iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen iPhone

My dad was at work yesterday when he left his new iPhone (he only had it for 2 days) on the receptionist's table in the main lobby of his work when he went to the bathroom. When he went back it was gone. He called his phone provider and told them to cut off service to the phone. I logged into his Facebook today and I get a message saying that someone with an IP from California tried logging into his Facebook. That deffinately must be the person who stole it or whoever he sold the phone to. Sprint say's they can't do anything about the incident and our premium phone insurance does not cover stolen phones.

What i'm wondering is, how can i trace the IP address to a phone number, home address, or to a web-service provider so I can find out more information about this person? I know there are websites that track down the location but they only give you a radius of 1 - 1 1/2 mile of the location.

-Tommorow I will post the person's IP address, I would post it now but I wrote it down on a piece of paper and I stupidly forgot it at my dad's work.

IF any of you can help me I will give you +Rep and thank you.

Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t shit Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t this Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit But shawty I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss.

-2pac Shakur

just search up his ip, i forgot what site but they track it for you and it shows the location of the IP address.
    but since you forgot it at your dads work, you'll have to wait.

Comment

Working...
    X