X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
    If God created us, who created God?
    That's the million dollar question,
    but I believe that God doesn't need to have been created, since he exists in a timeless entity. He is the one whom has created the universe, the laws of the universe, time, gravity, etc. But he lives outside of this realm, since he created it. I'm sure everyone reading this knows of the pro-God argument of "Cause & Effect"
    1. Everything which has a beginning has a cause.
    2. The universe has a beginning.
    3. Therefore the universe has a cause.

Then an atheist would say, "Well why doesn't God have a cause? What/Who created God?"
    Well... 1. Everything which has a beginning has a cause.

God doesn't have a beginning, therefore he doesn't require a cause. I wasn't born into a religious family at all, and I've never been to church. I never had a real opinion on whether or not there's a God until a a couple years ago when I began to research the origins of the universe and the structure of Deoxyribonucleic acid. Scientists have tried to create a living cell for years, but have never been successful... Even with all of the apparent ingredients required for a cell they couldn't achieve it.. Because for anything to have life it must be given life by the higher power (God)
    The complexity of this universe is that of which we still don't fully comprehend, and likely never will...but It's like you're walking down the street and find a magnificent watch that can perform many complex tasks and is incredible, I approach you and say Hey! thats my watch, give it back... you say okay, but where did you get it? and I respond "well, there was nothing at all in my pocket, no sort of matter whatsoever... but nothing exploded and formed this magnificent creation completely randomly, you'd think NO, there must be a creator. That's how I feel about this incredible planet and universe we reside in.

We know very little about the universe around us, I could be completely incorrect... But I believe the most logical explanation is God. God imo is basically the definition of the unknown, something of such a higher power and complexity that we don't even understand it.

And besides all of the bible/quran prophecies that have been fulfilled, the scientific evidence that strongly suggests a creator/higher power, miracles that happen all the time, the extreme complexity of this universe and the perfect chemical balance to sustain life on Earth, etc. .... all that aside....
    I'd rather live like there is a God, and find out there isn't,
    Than live like there isn't a God, and die & find out there really is...

Comment

Good discussion.....hopefully no idiot comes in and talks some bullshit that doesn't contribute to the discussion positively..
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Now IamHiphop is a real genius, read it and it really me think. I appreciate this guy being on here a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
          Now IamHiphop is a real genius, read it and it really me think. I appreciate this guy being on here a lot.
          and I'm only 16

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
            and I'm only 16
            I just turned 16 too and u sound a shit load more intelligent then me.lol I need to get on ur level bro.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
            Good discussion.....hopefully no idiot comes in and talks some bullshit that doesn't contribute to the discussion positively..
            Yeah it's been pretty good, I remember we had a thread like this last year and it was pretty bad.

Comment

I feel what ur saying bro.

I say every color came from black but later evolved in different places. Nobody counter argued with me about this the time I brought it up, truth hurts.
              yep God made us in his image...he just started running out of in and that's where us white people can from.
              .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                yep God made us in his image...he just started running out of in and that's where us white people can from.
                The human race changed and evolved. But really we're are all related.

Comment

The human race changed and evolved. But really we're are all related.
                  forreal.

Comment

Interesting...

Comment

Id say as in all related more like we as in ALL things on this earth are made from the same thing. Star dust.

The world, how it became, and how we became has been proven. BUT how about the host of those ingredients that made the world?

Space! The infinite miles of emptyness that hosts stars, gases, worlds, planets.

HOW did THAT get created.

I know how this world came about and how we became from single cell orginizims in the ocean into fish into land creatures into blablal into blablal etc.

BUT how did space evolve or how was it created or formed?

THAT makes me think theirs a GOD

Their is a creator.

But untill we can 100% Transcribe and interpet the dead sea scrolls (The real original bible)

we know nothing about religion.

Comment

God is real if you believe he's real.

Comment

Yeah, I beleive that God is real. I beleive it in a way that I KNOW he's real, but I'm not a very religious type of dude, I just beleive that he did create the universe and everything in it. I don't beleive I that big bang theory or non of that stuff, but as I always say that's me and that is you. I mean if you don't beleive in god then I still respect your opinoin, and me and you don't need to argue about anything, that's my life so live yours.

And as IamHipHop said, I better live beleiving that god is real and die finding out that he ain't than to live beleiving that he isn't real and die finding out that he is.
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X