Man Offers Soulja Boy $25,000 to Retire: LMAO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"
    Kyle Burgens, described as a financial adviser for an investment firm in Los Angeles says the �Crank Dat� rapper is a detriment to the community and
    has single-handedly set hip hop back 20 years
    ."
    Haha I hear you on this one bro.

Comment

the hate makes souljas music better tbh

Comment

if you have to tell people to like your video...and like your own post, you suck ass
        go like my new... | Facebook
        .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
          the hate makes souljas music better tbh
          the hate makes lil wayne's mujsic so much better >_>

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
            the hate makes lil wayne's mujsic so much better >_>
            lol wayne gets enough love dont worry

Comment

Why he offered him so much....
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

People always askin why myself (and others) always hate on Soulja so much...I'll tell you why right now: Much of Soulja Boy's image and music portrays the exact opposite of what we as a people(black people..and others who embrace hip-hop) have been striving to achieve for a very long time.

A lot of it promotes ignorance, simplistic lyrics, and so on. The reason I enjoy music like Nas, Kendrick, Immortal Technique, and so on, is because they tackle social issues, and speak on society.

People will jump to call rappers who speak on real world issues "boring" but to me all that says is you can't relate, or don't have enough desire to see the world change for the better to care. Have y'all experienced the discrimination that some of us face daily?

We can be self-destructive as a people...and we continue to be.
                Last edited by Derezz; 04-02-2012, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Lol so fuckin funny and embarrassing for soulja boy

Comment

Originally posted by Derezz View Post
                    People always askin why myself (and others) always hate on Soulja so much...I'll tell you why right now: Much of Soulja Boy's image and music portrays the exact opposite of what we as a people(black people..and others who embrace hip-hop) have been striving to achieve for a very long time.

A lot of it promotes ignorance, simplistic lyrics, and so on. The reason I enjoy music like Nas, Kendrick, Immortal Technique, and so on, is because they tackle social issues, and speak on society.

People will jump to call rappers who speak on real world issues "boring" but to me all that says is you can't relate, or don't have enough desire to see the world change for the better to care. Have y'all experienced the discrimination that some of us face daily?

.................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Derezz View Post

yet u had nicki minaj as an avy and i even think tyga, too

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
                        yet u had nicki minaj as an avy and i even think tyga, too
                        Yes, and I won't deny that I do listen to a lot of rap that lyrically isn't up to par with many artists. (in my mind) but the way I separate it is, I don't claim that the people I listen to (Nicki, Tyga) are the greatest of all time and so on, I listen to specific artists depending on my mood, but I can recognize when a better emcee is clearly there.

Comment

@Proof: lmao not on hip hop forums or youtube
                          but THAT'S just youtube

i guess

#TrollTube

Comment

Working...
                          X