My life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My life

Last edited by oSkimp; 05-15-2012, 10:27 PM.

Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t shit Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t this Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit But shawty I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss.

-2pac Shakur

fuk ur bitch as step dad and stay home till u find a job in another state or country or smthin. Hope it works out for u homeboy cos if i were u I wud hav already lost my mind.

"Regardless of how it goes down, life goes on am I right?? UUNGHHH" - Rick Ross

Comment

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
      fuk ur bitch as step dad and stay home till u find a job in another state or country or smthin. Hope it works out for u homeboy cos if i were u I wud hav already lost my mind.

"Regardless of how it goes down, life goes on am I right?? UUNGHHH" - Rick Ross
      yeah, but he's serious when he kicks me out, he kicked me out before and I had to stay a month living in my girls basement until social services stepped in.

Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t shit Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t this Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit But shawty I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss.

-2pac Shakur

Comment

Listen to some Torion songs, it will help you feel better.

Comment

Im sorry to here that bro i no how u feel on the felonies i have two and went to prison on my 2 one for selling weed to a ci twice. Some advice i can give u is one start looking for a job asap apply for finacel aid for collage and what ever u do dont snitch that shit fucks peoples life up. i got snitched on twice and when i was in prison my grandma that i lived with my whole life died. bro i no how u feel try to be as much self supportive as possable so when it comes down to it you dont have to rellie on any one. apply for food stamps and healthcare and shit like that. look for low income housing bro they charge you by how much your income is so once u get a job u can aford it and get a place. i truley hope it works out for u my dude keep your head high, and think posative never negative.
          they said i couldn't play football i was too small
          they said i couldn't play basketball i wasn't tall
          they said i couldn't play baseball at all
          & now everyday of my life I BALL !

Comment

How the fuck are you 17 with two felonies?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
              How the fuck are you 17 with two felonies?
              they can charge you as an adult at 17 bro it happened to me in wisconsin. if u dont belive me u can look it up at wisconsin courts web sit. ill give u my full name.

Comment

Originally posted by sk8flip4life182 View Post
                they can charge you as an adult at 17 bro it happened to me in wisconsin. if u dont belive me u can look it up at wisconsin courts web sit. ill give u my full name.
                What are you niggas doing to get felonies tho?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
                  What are you niggas doing to get felonies tho?

Idk what he did but i sold weed to a ci twice. and a ci is a snitch so i got snitched on twice. story of my life.

Comment

Working...
                  X