Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of clothing you where- support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of clothing you where- support?

simple what type of clothing lines you like were support? I where DGK, LRG, Nike, Gucci, new er, Burbeary, Polo, deaisel, True Religion, Adidas, volcom, nixon, g shock, hurley, rockawear, seanjohn, coogie, and Bape
    they said i couldn't play football i was too small
    they said i couldn't play basketball i wasn't tall
    they said i couldn't play baseball at all
    & now everyday of my life I BALL !

Adapt
    American Eagle
    Levi's
    Nike/Jordan
    Adidas
    The Hundreds
    Mitchell & Ness
    Polo

I want some Diamond Supply Co. & Trukfit shirts too.
    Last edited by Tunechi Lionches; 04-04-2012, 08:14 PM.
    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
    Guns and stretchers
    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

yeah i totaly for get about diamond co and hudreds i need to get some of that.

Comment

do shoes count? cause i wear supras the most and when it comes to clothes levi jeans and any shirt that appeals to me

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Don't wear too much designer clothing. I used to because I worked on a ecommerce website for a design clothing retailer so I got discount, but as I don't work there anymore no way I'm wasting my money on clothes for a brand name. I got a couple of nice things that I got from there while I was working like Prada Shoes that were mean't to be a couple of hundred and Alexander McQueen glasses that were mean't to be �280 and I got them very cheap

But apart from that I just wear plain standard clothes no days, have the odd Wayne Tee and OVO Tees. I get some of the cheaper brands, bit of Superdry, Vans, G-Star, Amplified, can't beat plain white Tees from H&M lol. I couldn't give a fuck about clothes tbh. As long as they look nice, brand name don't bother me.

Never wear Polo's as I fucking hate them as thats all people from Essex wear (where I'm from).

Comment

Originally posted by sk8flip4life182 View Post
            simple what type of clothing lines you like were support? I where DGK, LRG, Nike, Gucci, new er, Burbeary, Polo, deaisel, True Religion, Adidas, volcom, nixon, g shock, hurley, rockawear, seanjohn, coogie, and Bape
            Your grammar is terrible !;'What type of clothing you WHERE',"simple what type of clothing lines you like WERE support?"....wear*x2...................used to wear polo shirts, now cuz of its excessive use, i only rock their jumpers or shirts,LRG(mainly jeans), have a couple avex jackets,G-star, ambercrombie&fitch ,superdry,vans,addidas,supras,hav a pair of brown ralph hightops,topman sweaters,crooks and castles ...i got 2 LV belts aswell the gold plaque nd black one. and as a gift i got those 420 pound LV shades.

Comment

Wish I could afford the "bigger" brands but I don't earn enough lol, G-Star, Police, Crosshatch & Ben Sherman when I can afford shit, if not just Adidas sneaks or a jacket out Burtons or whatever.
              Ziggy B

Comment

Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
                Your grammar is terrible !;'What type of clothing you WHERE',"simple what type of clothing lines you like WERE support?"....wear*x2...................used to wear polo shirts, now cuz of its excessive use, i only rock their jumpers or shirts,LRG(mainly jeans), have a couple avex jackets,G-star, ambercrombie&fitch ,superdry,vans,addidas,supras,hav a pair of brown ralph hightops,topman sweaters,crooks and castles ...i got 2 LV belts aswell the gold plaque nd black one. and as a gift i got those 420 pound LV shades.
                I no i suck at spelling but im ok with it. LOL

Comment

Roght now got Supras and DCs as my shoes. Got Kr3w, Cheap Monday and Obey waxed denim jeans. I don't really pay attention to my tee or hoodie brands. Vans red flannel. Those usual Nikes and Adidas.

Oh yea Trukfit snapback lol.

Comment

Jordan Retros, Mitchell and Ness Snapbacks, New Era Fitted, Cargo Shorts, Timberlands, G Shocks watches, and Levi Jeans...
                    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                      Jordan Retros, Mitchell and Ness Snapbacks, New Era Fitted, Cargo Shorts, Timberlands, G Shocks watches, and Levi Jeans...
                      Green with envy lol
                      Ziggy B

Comment

Thrift stores.

Comment

Working...
                        X