No announcement yet.

when the last time you got yo ass beat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when the last time you got yo ass beat?

you aint gotta talk about it you dont want to xD i done got wouped bunch of times YOU GOTTA START SOMEWHERE but I will never forget the altercation I had wit my sister boyfriend lol I started it so I got what I got but smh I got that ass. BEAT. I'm glad I aint got the marks no more but i just checked, I still got em xD I dont care you win some you lose some??? I lost that one : ( that ass woupin taught me a valuable lesson tho, I'm not gunna touch others people belongings like playstations laptops and stuff, yeah that was childish of me lol but I never did that to anybody stuff before in my life, thats how mad I was lol and I aint got the funds to pay for nothin so..... im ready for whats next xD I KNOW PEOPLE GET KILLED FOR THIS BUT THE FOLKZ YOU DEAL WIT FOR MONEY AND ADDICTIONS SMH DONT QUESTION MY MOTIVES, I did what i did I got what I got but its far from over, THE SHOW HAS JUST BEGUN...sorry lol I dont know why I feel like talking about this

You aint bout that life play boi.....leave the street shit to real niggas....
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        You aint bout that life play boi.....leave the street shit to real niggas....
        : (

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
          Going to assume it was during this post.

Comment

Comment

I've have yet to ever have a fight. I'm not like that.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                you aint gotta talk about it you dont want to xD i done got wouped bunch of times YOU GOTTA START SOMEWHERE but I will never forget the altercation I had wit my sister boyfriend lol I started it so I got what I got but smh I got that ass. BEAT. I'm glad I aint got the marks no more but i just checked, I still got em xD I dont care you win some you lose some??? I lost that one : ( that ass woupin taught me a valuable lesson tho, I'm not gunna touch others people belongings like playstations laptops and stuff, yeah that was childish of me lol but I never did that to anybody stuff before in my life, thats how mad I was lol and I aint got the funds to pay for nothin so..... im ready for whats next xD I KNOW PEOPLE GET KILLED FOR THIS BUT THE FOLKZ YOU DEAL WIT FOR MONEY AND ADDICTIONS SMH DONT QUESTION MY MOTIVES, I did what i did I got what I got but its far from over, THE SHOW HAS JUST BEGUN...sorry lol I dont know why I feel like talking about this
                you use big words like "altercation", yet say "FOLKZ"...

.................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  I've have yet to ever have a fight. I'm not like that.
                  This really. A real fight anyway... The last fight I had was in Junior School @ the age of like 9 when a lil pikey kid punched me & jumped on my back and I flipped him over the top of me lol then it got broke up and that was the only fight i've ever really had which I wouldn't call much of a fight.

But I did do Karate & Boxing for many years so I feel confident I could defend myself if I got into a confrontation.

Comment

Yesterday. Me and my friends were discussing the best Torion mixtape and I said Before The Flight, but Johnboy said TIV1. And I'm all like,

Anyways, he beat me up and broke my arm. It was worth it tho.

Comment

Never "lost" a fight tbh, got pretty fucked up in a scrap outside a club last year but did the same to him so I'd call that a point each lol.
                      Ziggy B

Comment

Never really got my ass beaten tbh.

Comment

Working...
                        X