Googles 'Project Glass'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Googles 'Project Glass'

This shit is unbelievable if it's anything like the video they released... Obviously it's gonna end up costing loads and not many people are gonna have them at first bit still, this is like bad ass! Could change things forever...

The clip shows how the prototype might work � an augmented reality glasses wearer can control music, get directions, take pictures, give voice commands and conduct video chats, send text messages and more. As seen in the photos, the glasses have a horizontal frame that rests on a wearer�s nose, with a wider strip of computer and a little clear display on the right side.

�We think technology should work for you � to be there when you need it and get out of your way when you don�t.

A group of us from Google[x] started Project Glass to build this kind of technology, one that helps you explore and share your world, putting you back in the moment. We�re sharing this information now because we want to start a conversation and learn from your valuable input. So we took a few design photos to show what this technology could look like and created a video to demonstrate what it might enable you to do.�
    Last edited by Kuzz; 04-07-2012, 12:49 PM.

This probably won't be as cool as in the video, but this would be dope.

And damn.....technology just gets scarier and scarier lol.
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Google is going to control the world one day.
      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

That seems dope, will be a while till it comes out though.

Comment

fuck this is so cool and scary at the same time

Comment

stfuuu wtf stfuu

Comment

omg wtf. i need this

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Ha yeah, shit is so cool and yeah it's gonna be ages till this comes out. It's been rumours for years, and they have finally announced it. Prob be more years until it comes out. Be interesting to see it in actual works though.

Comment

people gonna be talking to themselves and shit lmao

Comment

glass_photos3.jpgglass_photos5.jpgglass_photos4.jpgglass_photos.jpgglass_photos2.jpg

They dont even look like glasses

Comment

I can imagine all the car accidents people are going get into because of these...lol
                      This is going to honestly change the world if it actually comes into fruition but for now I can't see becoming a reality anytime soon. Amazing concept however.

Comment

It's sure is amazin' and scary! I want some lulz

Comment

Working...
                        X