No announcement yet.

Googles 'Project Glass'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are cool, but i dont think i might get some if they do get released. shit this would change life to me. talking to myself and shit, like im high in puplic and shit lol
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      they are cool, but i dont think i might get some if they do get released. shit this would change life to me. talking to myself and shit, like im high in puplic and shit lol
      lol you probably wouldn't be able to afford them when they do come out... It's something groundbreaking but the technology is part of the future is something that every home will have like 10+ years from now. It's not something everyone is gonna have and something that is gonna work perfect within the next couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        lol you probably wouldn't be able to afford them when they do come out... It's something groundbreaking but the technology is part of the future is something that every home will have like 10+ years from now. It's not something everyone is gonna have and something that is gonna work perfect within the next couple of years.
        You calling me a broke nigga?

You might be right tho

Lol for real tho, I'm feeling wat ur saying. But damn technology just getting scarier haha.

Comment

You might be right tho

Lol for real tho, I'm feeling wat ur saying. But damn technology just getting scarier haha.
          Haha naaa not calling you broke, infact you could be rich but I reckon these are gonna cost in the thousands. So if you are rich buy me a pair

Comment

You might be right tho

why's it scary? you a bitch?
            .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
              why's it scary? you a bitch?
              Lol no, I didn't mean it in a way that I fear it, I meant that technology is going beyond expectation.

Btw, you calling me a bitch? Errbody dissin me now and shit? You want a piece of this lil' nigga?

Comment

Holy shit......

Comment

they toned down the awesomeness a bit...
                  No Terminator-style overlays in first batch of Google Glasses | Crave - CNET
                  .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                  X