Okay, Calm down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, Calm down!

guys seriously some of you need to start distinguishing the difference between "hating" "insulting" and "trolling" because some of y'all react instantly and without thought. Damn,first we got that dude that broke his leg going off, even though he says he doesn't care but still replies Then we got the trolls.. Hello there anyway then there's the instigators, boy they be going in. But for real, suck dick and relaxxx (3 X's) oh and this is just to waste sometime too....PENIS Love Women XO
    ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
    The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

The only thing about this thread I care about is your avatar and signature.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      The only thing about this thread I care about is your avatar and signature.
      Shit then we're fucking good my dude!!! I don't even care either but hey focus more on the avy don't stared too much at the sweetheart on the sig please.
      ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
      The Weeknd - 33 Mill

Comment

This thread

Comment

That signature tho <3

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
            This thread

ERRRGGGHH!! That's Nasty!!!

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
            That signature tho <3
            ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
            The Weeknd - 33 Mill

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
              guys seriously some of you need to start distinguishing the difference between "hating" "insulting" and "trolling" because some of y'all react instantly and without thought. Damn,first we got that dude that broke his leg going off, even though he says he doesn't care but still replies
              Then we got the trolls.. Hello there anyway then there's the instigators, boy they be going in. But for real, suck dick and relaxxx (3 X's) oh and this is just to waste sometime too....PENIS Love Women XO
              uh ok xD

Comment

Working...
              X