Post you Girlfriend thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YMCMBSam View Post
    Damn, looks like my girlfriend is a model or something! And yea thanks!
    You can't call her your girlfriend when you haven't even met her in person.

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

And @DMC927

that girl ain't your girlfriend, just some drunk girl from the park you have carried home, undressed her and snapped a picture.

Comment

when i get back from vacation. Turns out i cant date her till shes 18 fuck!!!! Gotta wait!
      You either delirious as fuck or trolling us hard.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
        You either delirious as fuck or trolling us hard.
        4bh

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

That girl was a lyin ass bitch! Ya'll was right! Shoulda known tho. She lied to me like 3 times that hoe. Fuk it....on to the next one tho!
          BG NATION

Comment

That girl was a lyin ass bitch! Ya'll was right! Shoulda known tho. She lied to me like 3 times that hoe. Fuk it....on to the next one tho!
            Man what is going on with you...

Comment

Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
              Man what is going on with you...
              I know bruh, shits fucked up! I met that girl online thought we could meet and start something. Fuk her it wasnt worth it tho...
              BG NATION

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                why you not making her wear g strings??
                Bro I think boy shorts are soo sexy!

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
                that girl ain't your girlfriend
                You're right ..

Comment

when i get back from vacation. Turns out i cant date her till shes 18 fuck!!!! Gotta wait!
                  dude you can not be srs right now?

Comment

Dude never posts & when he does, this is the shit he comes up w

Comment

iight lemme explain this situation to ya'll

A few weeks ago, I met this girl online. She was pretty + smart. We talked for a few weeks. On Christmas eve day, I asked her to be my boyfriend, and then she wanted to know what I really thought about her. She was so confident in asking me, and really wanted to know everything, so I told her I liked her alot (I really do) and she was the happiest. On Christmas day, We talked for a long time, we had lots of fun!
                      At the end of the day, I was online talking to a few people and I showed them a picture of my new girlfriend. One responds by sending me a link to this blog. It was ALL in Norwegian. She had many blog posts with pictures and such. She had a twitter and instagram too. Her name was at the top of the page, but it WASNT the name that she gave me. I was beginning to get a little suspicious as to who she was, and if she really lived in the US. So, I asked her. She was a little nervous at first and thought I wouldnt trust her, but I told her I care and that I do trust her, so she told me. She had changed her name when she moved to the US from Norway, so she gave me the name that she wants legally, in ths US. Ok. Next, she said she doesnt blog anymore. Well there are new blog posts every day, and from twitter too. So I shrugged it off and we continued to talk, and we forgot about what had happened and we went back to having the best time ever.
                      I was still interested in what was on the blog and her instagram/twitter, so as I talked to her, I looked. One picture has her next to a guy that says #boyfriend, #couple etc so I was like whatttttt?! Unless it was from awhile ago? I dont know what that was about. I was really confused, because she was being honest and she agreed to date me. So I asked her if she had any of those accounts and she said she didnt. Um, really? What a lie. But I REALLY liked her. :/
                      The next day, she doesnt talk much. She is on vacation in Norway, so I assume shes busy or something. Then, I get those 4 dreaded words.

"We need to talk..."

Ok, so then I was like alright. Well we had both agreed to tell our parents about our relationship, because we wanted to meet each other so bad! Ends up she has told them already.
                      She is 17 and I am 19. Thats a close enough age to be considered normal and ok. Among many people, that is fine! Only one age in between, 18. It's really no big deal at all! Her parents say they wont let her date me because I am too old Wtf? Most parents would be ok with that! If she was freaking 15 years old, I would understand, but its just a little extreme for them to think that way, unless shes actually making stuff up, which seems it could be because of all the stuff already. I dont know for sure. We havent been talking today since that happened this morning, so I cant give an explanation for why.

So later on after us not talking for awhile, i get a text from her, expecting it to be what she thought of the whole situation. Nope, wasnt that. She asks if it was my sister in a few of the pics I sent her from when i went to mexico last year. Im like "yeah it is, but wanna talk?" She said ok. So, i ask her everything. About the twitter/instagram and the fact that she didnt tell me any of it, better yet, hid it from me, and better better yet, lied! She said she was tired of the explanations and didnt wanna tell me.
                      I didnt wanna argue, i wanted to sort it out the nice way.
                      she was no good. she seemed nice at first but she has something else going on and now i wish i never met her...regret it now lol.
                      BG NATION

Comment

inb4tl;dr

Comment

iight lemme explain this situation to ya'll

A few weeks ago, I met this girl online. She was pretty + smart. We talked for a few weeks. On Christmas eve day, I asked her to be my boyfriend, and then she wanted to know what I really thought about her. She was so confident in asking me, and really wanted to know everything, so I told her I liked her alot (I really do) and she was the happiest. On Christmas day, We talked for a long time, we had lots of fun!
                          At the end of the day, I was online talking to a few people and I showed them a picture of my new girlfriend. One responds by sending me a link to this blog. It was ALL in Norwegian. She had many blog posts with pictures and such. She had a twitter and instagram too. Her name was at the top of the page, but it WASNT the name that she gave me. I was beginning to get a little suspicious as to who she was, and if she really lived in the US. So, I asked her. She was a little nervous at first and thought I wouldnt trust her, but I told her I care and that I do trust her, so she told me. She had changed her name when she moved to the US from Norway, so she gave me the name that she wants legally, in ths US. Ok. Next, she said she doesnt blog anymore. Well there are new blog posts every day, and from twitter too. So I shrugged it off and we continued to talk, and we forgot about what had happened and we went back to having the best time ever.
                          I was still interested in what was on the blog and her instagram/twitter, so as I talked to her, I looked. One picture has her next to a guy that says #boyfriend, #couple etc so I was like whatttttt?! Unless it was from awhile ago? I dont know what that was about. I was really confused, because she was being honest and she agreed to date me. So I asked her if she had any of those accounts and she said she didnt. Um, really? What a lie. But I REALLY liked her. :/
                          The next day, she doesnt talk much. She is on vacation in Norway, so I assume shes busy or something. Then, I get those 4 dreaded words.

"We need to talk..."

Ok, so then I was like alright. Well we had both agreed to tell our parents about our relationship, because we wanted to meet each other so bad! Ends up she has told them already.
                          She is 17 and I am 19. Thats a close enough age to be considered normal and ok. Among many people, that is fine! Only one age in between, 18. It's really no big deal at all! Her parents say they wont let her date me because I am too old Wtf? Most parents would be ok with that! If she was freaking 15 years old, I would understand, but its just a little extreme for them to think that way, unless shes actually making stuff up, which seems it could be because of all the stuff already. I dont know for sure. We havent been talking today since that happened this morning, so I cant give an explanation for why.

So later on after us not talking for awhile, i get a text from her, expecting it to be what she thought of the whole situation. Nope, wasnt that. She asks if it was my sister in a few of the pics I sent her from when i went to mexico last year. Im like "yeah it is, but wanna talk?" She said ok. So, i ask her everything. About the twitter/instagram and the fact that she didnt tell me any of it, better yet, hid it from me, and better better yet, lied! She said she was tired of the explanations and didnt wanna tell me.
                          I didnt wanna argue, i wanted to sort it out the nice way.
                          she was no good. she seemed nice at first but she has something else going on and now i wish i never met her...regret it now lol.

no one got the time for that tbh

Comment

Working...
                          X