Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exposing Sportz..

Hello everyone,

this is the expose Sportz thread ..let's begin with these posts that sum up most of the lies :

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
    2380 here. Currently a senior at Princeton.

I got into Harvard, Princeton, UPenn, Cornell, Dartmouth, George Washington, Johns Hopkins, Georgetown, Rutgers New Brunswick, NYU, Duke, and Swarthmore. The only colleges that rejected me were Yale and Columbia.

Double major in Chem and Molec Bio. I originally went in thinking I was only going to choose one, but I couldn't really decide. I will be attending UPenn Vet next fall.

Actually, it can be arranged. I have multiple friends that are double majoring, and so am I. I did not begin my second major until end of freshman year, and I set up a meeting with some people, including the dean, and it was arranged. I think there are like ~16 people doing the same exact double major as I am right now. I didn't even know that was on the website tbh; it's probably to deter people from applying with the mindset that they want to double major.

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=204226.18

A lot of these lies are linked to stuff he has said on KTT ..you can view the thread above ..

Furthermore …

6 hours of sleep
    1-6 hours of class/lab/lecture
    3-8 hours of studying/homework
    1-3 hours of hanging out with friends
    Leftover time is spent on the Internet or video games

Labs/lectures/classes loolololol

Originally posted by Sportz
    I'm a multimillionaire. That's what I am.
    Originally posted by Sportz

I am a student of Princeton and I will be a student of the University of Pennsylvania in the coming months. I consider myself to be extremely successful, and I will continue to be successful. Much of this success can be credited to Wayne's influence.

LOL…

In the last 6 months, I have completed more assignments at college than you could ever imagine. In the last 6 months, I have counted more money than you have ever seen. And, in the last 6 months, I was still able to report over 950 posts on this website and be a congenial member.

even more lolz

And I'm talking in the $200,000 to $300,000 range. You can convert that into your own currency if you wish.

mr big ballaaa

So basically ..what I did was I found out the dude's email address, this is it here: private

Google'd: sportzfr3ak9

came up with a form spring account under the name Marc Yorker..

typed Marc Yorker into Facebook and came up to this person:

Facebook account: no link now (if you want it PM me)

Now went onto official random topic:

exposed him first like this:

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
    I just want to expose something, this is sportz Facebook account.

ain;t no multi-millionaire, ain't at no ivy league college, works at a water park of some kind, aight ..so lets get the facts straight

Then he started the denial train…

I'm not sure who that person is, but I must give you props. You found someone with a similar username to me (though unfortunately my Facebook username doesn't mention Sportz at all because colleges might have seen that as immature) that goes to the high school I went to and lives in the city that I live. That's quite an accomplishment.

I have no idea who this guy is, but we have 6 mutual friends on Facebook, so I should probably add him and figure it out. And also, how are you supposed to know if someone is a multimillionaire or not through Facebook? I find that to be laughable - only a little less laughable than this supposed conclusion you have made.

If I were this person, wouldn't I be in school right now? It's around 1:50PM and my alma mater runs from 8:00AM to 2:30PM for all five weekdays.

So, Chronic, it seems that I have completed my mission of getting you more active on this website. I am very proud of myself tbh because this was my exact intention. Now, let's see if I can get you more active by putting you on a real scavenger hunt. I'll give you some hints about my real identity:

1. I have six mutual friends with the Facebook account that you linked to.
    2. I have between 900 and 1150 Facebook friends.
    3. I have Cherry Hill East as my high school and Princeton has my university on Facebook. This might give it away because roughly 4-6 people from East every year get into Princeton.

I will add more hints as necessary because I'm not entirely sure you will find the real me with the three aforementioned hints.

Nice, man. You are really on to something. This guy liked a Lil Wayne page that is liked by 37 million other people. And everyone in Cherry Hill loves the Eagles.

Then he admitted it was him:

Very well. That is me, but I see no evidence that I don't go to Princeton - which is 100% true (that I do go).

I don't like to publish my real identity unless necessary for obvious reasons.

Then I asked him to prove that he is at princeton…

got this response:

That isn't true unfortunately. I'm not sure why you think every school has a profile system. In fact, most of the schools that I know about only have certain students with a profile or none at all. I didn't even know this page existed, but here are some student profiles, but mine isn't there.

and then after a bit more hassling …we got this:

Very well. I'm a liar. I willing be applying there in the coming months though. Thanks for knocking me down to the level I should be at, tha_chronic. I truly appreciate it (no sarcasm intended, seriously). I locked myself into a lie. I started on these forums with the lie, and I felt like I was trapped and couldn't escape. It's a very difficult thing to get out of when everyone thinks that you are something you are not. Oh well, I appreciate it.

I do expect to get into Princeton or at least some other Ivy League colleges though. My grades, test scores, extracurricular activites, and community service outreaches are all on par with or better than the students I have spoken with.

But, that picture on my Facebook is truly about 3 years old. I don't have any new pictures up there, but I can tell you that I'm still kinda short. I've grown about 2-3 inches since then.

Pretty much identifying Sportz as a chronic liar …I wouldn't believe anything he has to say honestly, this dude created a fantasy life for himself on this forum and thats that.

FURTHERMORE…

this was also in the KTT thread:

GPA: 7.0 (T-1 with 6 other people in my ~500 person class)
    AP Tests: 5/5 on English Lit, English Lang, Calc BC, Spanish Lang, Bio, Chem, Stat
    SATII: 800 on Math 2 and Chem
    Extracurriculars: DECA, Habitat for Humanity, Chemistry club, random community service things, and a job as a camp counselor during the summer

For the SATs, I got an English tutor that came to my house to just focus on critical reading because that was my weakest point. He was my freshman English teacher. Basically, he came for an hour once a week for about 30 or so weeks starting in May of my sophomore year. I didn't get a tutor for writing or math because I was relatively strong in them already. I first took the SAT in January of my junior year and got 2160 (660 CR, 700 M, 800 W) and then I saw my tutor about 6 more times after that until the March SAT when I got my 2380 (780 CR, 800 M, 800 W).

I asked for more proof like pics of his SAT scores etc etc etc but no reply …make what you will out of that. I know what I'm thinking.

over and out

if i've missed something add it to the thread or please let me know privately thank you

EDIT:

Well we got some sort of evidence of scores, which is nice to hear..

I'm obviously not 22 or else I would actually be in college. I am 17 now; a junior in high school.

Here is the evidence that my test scores are actually true. The only things I myself can edit are personal information-type things. Only my guidance counselor can report test scores and GPA. I'm not sure if all user accounts on Naviance are like this, but this is how the ones at my school are set.

Unfortunately, AP tests are not listed here.
    BUT 17??? TELLING A FORUM HE'S 22 ...damn son

Sportz.jpg

Last edited by tha_chronic; 04-27-2012, 09:19 AM.

Oh shit he made the thread!! LMAO That shit in the Random Topic thread is hilarious.

Comment

I would appreciate if my personal information is deleted.

Comment

1st page...lmaoooooo

Comment

G.O.A.T. thread
          they said i couldn't play football i was too small
          they said i couldn't play basketball i wasn't tall
          they said i couldn't play baseball at all
          & now everyday of my life I BALL !

Comment

You have no right for that though, take that L and disappear you fucking pathetic and sad fuck. holy shit

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Damn son. No lies allowed on this forum.

I don't usually laugh at internet stuff like that, but this thread here gave me a laugh.

Comment

SPORTZ MY NIGGA I HATE IT HAD TO BE HIIIIIIM
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
                  You have no right for that though, take that L and disappear you fucking pathetic and sad fuck. holy shit
                  I have every right to ask him to do that.

It's very simple. For instance, I googled his email address (instead of the real address), and then it came up with his Facebook account (removing Facebook URL), etc.

Comment

bro it's already on the internet ...what can you do about it now? what information..

Comment

Woke up seen this in the random topic then linked over here, Chronic

Sportz

Comment

bro it's already on the internet ...what can you do about it now? what information..
                        I don't want this to come up when colleges, graduate schools, and places of employment google me. I would appreciate if you delete the true links such as email, Facebook, etc. The gist will still be there.

Comment

Working...
                        X