Mixtapes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixtapes

I really like some of the lil wayne mixtapes. I recently purchased 3 different cd's and only one of them was worth the money. The other 2 would have nice but on every song it starts "empire, if you dont hear....." or "where did you find this". This ruins the song. When Lil Wayne does mix tapes, does he use different dj's or does he only use one???? Where can i buy the originals or is this possible.

Re: Mixtapes

the ones that say the empire arent official songs given out by wayne.
    drought 1/2/3 and dedication 1/2/3 are official

the ones that you hear the empire on are some of the best wayne tracks but they were leaked from wayne so he didnt mean for them to get out to the public and empire stole them. dont buy that shit either datpiff.com is where you get any mixtape free dont pay for that shit ever and all mixtapes r supposed to b free thats why u hear dj's saying there name on the tracks(the empire if you dont hear our drops then this is not a true exclusive) they gotta advertise to get people to holla at em for beats and shit like that bcuz the tapes r free. waynes currently suing the niggaz tryna sell his tapes for money bcuz ther posed to b free.
    check datpiff out tho errbody gets the mixtapes there
    /img]"Got to the end of the tunnel, and i was the light" -Dwayne Michael Carter

Comment

Re: Mixtapes

The best mix tape ever made is called A Kid Named Cudi. Kid Cudi is the shit, he flow is real smooth

Comment

Working...
      X