My New Car (dope as fuck)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
    This is MY car. The title is in my name.

second pictures is not the same kind of car as first picture, look at placement of the Maserati logo switching from grill to top of hood. also EXIF data shows two different sizes and compression of images from the original photobucket accounts.

of course not accusing you of anything, nice ride if legit.

Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t shit Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t this Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit But shawty I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss.

-2pac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by oSkimp View Post
      second pictures is not the same kind of car as first picture, look at placement of the Maserati logo switching from grill to top of hood. also EXIF data shows two different sizes and compression of images from the original photobucket accounts.

of course not accusing you of anything, nice ride if legit.
      how do you kno that it's placed on top of the hood on teh second picture?

Comment

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
        how do you kno that it's placed on top of the hood on teh second picture?
        I really don't. But I couldn't find that symbol on any other part but grill in other models.

Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t shit Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t this Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit But shawty I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss.

-2pac Shakur

Comment

• Originally posted by oSkimp View Post
          I really don't. But I couldn't find that symbol on any other part but grill in other models.
          ah..

Comment

• Blahaha this niggas car is fake

Comment

Working...
            X