X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quil View Post
    *deirc
    Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post

Comment

so did [MENTION=18129]kid[/MENTION]commet end up being a girl or what. Just in case he/she is then i got something to say.

kidcommet baby i was playin i do believe the world will end because of the elite and i do believe all your conspiracies. I wrote them in a journal because that's how special your word is to me. Every time I replied to one of your wise and smart posts with an opposing argument I only did it to help me visualise a relationship with you where we have our ups and downs. We argue about something, then we end the day by "thanking" each other, not for agreeing on something, but for being there for each other, communicating, as 2 humans, in one spiritual world where we are both connected in a holy way. I do believe in God, because when I see your posts, you bring me life, you lighten my day, you lighten my night, you lighten me inside.

if you are a dude fuck you bro i was just playin i dont believe your lies niga

Comment

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
          so did [MENTION=18129]kid[/MENTION]commet end up being a girl or what. Just in case he/she is then i got something to say.

kidcommet baby i was playin i do believe the world will end because of the elite and i do believe all your conspiracies. I wrote them in a journal because that's how special your word is to me. Every time I replied to one of your wise and smart posts with an opposing argument I only did it to help me visualise a relationship with you where we have our ups and downs. We argue about something, then we end the day by "thanking" each other, not for agreeing on something, but for being there for each other, communicating, as 2 humans, in one spiritual world where we are both connected in a holy way. I do believe in God, because when I see your posts, you bring me life, you lighten my day, you lighten my night, you lighten me inside.

Comment

lol this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
              so did @kidcommet end up being a girl or what. Just in case he/she is then i got something to say.

Comment

Cool. I would believe lil wayne has a lot of girl fans

Comment

Originally posted by Ballin Stalin View Post
                  lol brah

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    lol this thread.
                    Proud to say I was on the 1st page.
                    .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      Im actually a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Ballin Stalin View Post
                        but only a few on here

Comment

And a gorgeous smile she as

Comment

Working...
                          X