No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather Jr vs Cotto Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Floyds performance was the best performance since Diego Corrales. I just telling the #Truth.Made Cotto look like an amature for the first half of the fight. Props to Cotto thoe, he had a lot of heart, and was the second person to make Floyd bleed I think. At the end of the day he looked out classed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cristhhian View Post
      Cotto was winning and mayweather won? WOW
      WTF??? Is You Serious ? At Wat Point ? HE Lost Ever Round Up Until What, Tha 6-8 Rounds The Rest Was Floyd At His Finest

Blockin All Them Punches, Just Rollin Them Bitch & Catchin Him Wit Them Counters..... Shit Was A Good Fight Tho. Worth Tha $70

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
      I think Floyds performance was the best performance since Diego Corrales. I just telling the #Truth.Made Cotto look like an amature for the first half of the fight. Props to Cotto thoe, he had a lot of heart, and was the second person to make Floyd bleed I think. At the end of the day he looked out classed.
      Nigga You Hard That From Them On HBO. They Said It Was His Toughest Fight lol

If You On Take They SHit Make Sure You Got It Right... If You Really Watched Floyd You'd Know He Executed Much Better In Other Fights
      He Still Showed His Greatness Tonight Tho. One Of His Better All-Around Fights

43-0

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post

Nigga You Hard That From Them On HBO. They Said It Was His Toughest Fight lol

If You On Take They SHit Make Sure You Got It Right... If You Really Watched Floyd You'd Know He Executed Much Better In Other Fights
        He Still Showed His Greatness Tonight Tho. One Of His Better All-Around Fights

43-0
        U don't think he was in Prime form tonight, most entertaining fight, since oscar dela hoya ?

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Yeah I was exaggerating with the Deigo Corrales, but his speed, the way he jabbing right at the pit of the stomach reminded me of the fight with Diego Corrales. Floyd at 35 is still very sharp.
        Last edited by marcusgettin; 05-06-2012, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Power punches landed Mayweather won 128-75. Fuckin owned.

Comment

i always have to work when this nigga Mayweather fight

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
              i always have to work when this nigga Mayweather fight
              Missed it doing a good cause, getting paid>

Comment

@Marcus, you right. im glad he won though. if he had lose to Cotto, i would've felt how deion sander's sons felt when they witnessed their father get assaulted by 2 unarmed females

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
                  you right. im glad he won though. if he had lose to Cotto, i would've felt how deion sander's sons felt when they witnessed their father get assaulted by 2 unarmed females

Comment

U don't think he was in Prime form tonight, most entertaining fight, since oscar dela hoya ?

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Yeah I was exaggerating with the Deigo Corrales, but his speed, the way he jabbing right at the pit of the stomach reminded me of the fight with Diego Corrales. Floyd at 35 is still very sharp.

Most Entertaining... ummmm damn Idk my favorite fight of his Might Be that Zab Judah Fight Zab..... But Dnt Get Me Wrong i Did Love This One Too, It Was Great... He Best Performance I'd Say Would Be Vs. Gotti and Hatton. Hatton Was At Tha top Of Tha Boxing World And Ppl Thought Gotti Was Gne Win And Money Mayweather Just Made Them Look Stupid lol....... but Last Night Was Great Too.

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                      Most Entertaining... ummmm damn Idk my favorite fight of his Might Be that Zab Judah Fight Zab..... But Dnt Get Me Wrong i Did Love This One Too, It Was Great... He Best Performance I'd Say Would Be Vs. Gotti and Hatton. Hatton Was At Tha top Of Tha Boxing World And Ppl Thought Gotti Was Gne Win And Money Mayweather Just Made Them Look Stupid lol....... but Last Night Was Great Too.
                      Yeah I agree with u, the fight with Zab Judah was great, I think the Ricky Hatton fight was a bit better tho. Both undefeated, it was Floyd vs England and Floyd came out victorious.

Comment

Yeah I agree with u, the fight with Zab Judah was great, I think the Ricky Hatton fight was a bit better tho. Both undefeated, it was Floyd vs England and Floyd came out victorious.
                        And Wasn't That In England If Im Not Mistaken lol Beat His Azz On His Homeland.....

But Mane Bring On Manny.... But Sadly I Highly Doubt Its Gne Happen Because Im Not Too Sure

Manny Will Beat Bradley, Just My Personal Opinion.. Manny Bullshittin. Thats Gne Take Tha Hype Away If He Lose

Mayweather list Should Be Tha Winner Of Pacquiao vs. Bradley. Berto, Then Tha Loser Of That Pacquiao vs. Bradley, Then Alvarez Then Retire

Comment

Made a quick 20 off of this shit... Thank you based god.

Comment

Working...
                          X