Danny M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny M

I contacted you multiple times about becomming a veteran. You never reply. Why cant I be a veteran. Im willing to pay the 15 bucks. You can't keep me from it, there was nothing stating that you wouldnt accept people for whatever reason. You said all we had to do was pay 15 bucks. Let me be a veteran or I'll sue you. This goes against amendment 13 section 4. Stating that you must honor the customers wishes.

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    I contacted you multiple times about becomming a veteran. You never reply. Why cant I be a veteran. Im willing to pay the 15 bucks. You can't keep me from it, there was nothing stating that you wouldnt accept people for whatever reason. You said all we had to do was pay 15 bucks. Let me be a veteran or I'll sue you. This goes against amendment 13 section 4. Stating that you must honor the customers wishes.

Comment

Comment

You ain't bout that vet life. Even if you go vet, you'll never be a vet.
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

I pay my 15 dollas just like them otha niggas

Comment

Or get another member on this site to pay it for you

I heard Twiggz likes to pay for people's Veteran status on here, he bought YoungTune.'s. He a jit tho so just threat to beat him up and he will do it

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
              Or get another member on this site to pay it for you

I heard Twiggz likes to pay for people's Veteran status on here, he bought YoungTune.'s. He a jit tho so just threat to beat him up and he will do it
              jus asked, waiting for his respone.

Comment

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
                jus asked, waiting for his respone.
                See you in the vet section soon

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                  See you in the vet section soon

Comment

He has the right to refuse service to anyone. Are you ever gonna stop? Do you have a real life in the real world?!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                      He has the right to refuse service to anyone. Are you ever gonna stop? Do you have a real life in the real world?!
                      he already told us that he works part-time as rapper, also known as Canibus.
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                        he already told us that he works part-time as rapper, also known as Canibus.
                        lol I see...

Comment

Working...
                        X