Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
    I think this is a lie...

people always say the past was better, but they never appreciate the present
    times change, people change......the world changes

Comment

Lol @ Kid Comet posting weird songs and people fucking with one direction.

You know whats creepier tho?
      People having Kid Comets dick pic
      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
        Lol @ Kid Comet posting weird songs and people fucking with one direction.

You know whats creepier tho?
        People having Kid Comets dick pic
        its through the underwear bro that shit dont even count

Comment

Originally posted by Check Cheddar View Post
          times change, people change......the world changes
          sportz?

Comment

Originally posted by Check Cheddar View Post
            its through the underwear bro that shit dont even count
            You joined today and you know about that

MY NIGGA SPORTZ !
            The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Who wants to get the d? I'll bring my dog too! Swallow my cum eat my ass and die!

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4v1zuIYNoFw[/youtube]
              We all are.

Comment

You joined today and you know about that

MY NIGGA SPORTZ !

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  Sportz got banned forever. He did not leave.
                  Yes, Dan, you are right. I was banned forever; I did not leave. I have no interest in this website. I find more entertainment in watching it crumble to the ground than participating on it. Look at all of the members beginning to leave. This forum will be dead in 6 months or so.

I can access this website whenever I want. As I stated before, I have access to over 46,000 IP Addresses in my DHCP server. If I recall correctly, only two of them have been banned so far.

The point is, I have no time to waste on inferior beings like yourself. I have many more important things to do with my life. Plus, when I have some free time and want to browse a music forum, I go to KTT; it is a much better website. At least their site isn't prone to being taken offline by a simple command prompt ping.

Comment

Originally posted by RappersOrBeats View Post
                    Yes, Dan, you are right. I was banned forever; I did not leave. I have no interest in this website. I find more entertainment in watching it crumble to the ground than participating on it. Look at all of the members beginning to leave. This forum will be dead in 6 months or so.

I can access this website whenever I want. As I stated before, I have access to over 46,000 IP Addresses in my DHCP server. If I recall correctly, only two of them have been banned so far.

The point is, I have no time to waste on inferior beings like yourself. I have many more important things to do with my life. Plus, when I have some free time and want to browse a music forum, I go to KTT; it is a much better website. At least their site isn't prone to being taken offline by a simple command prompt ping.
                    Like Princetonmarc.png
                    Last edited by TupacShaquer; 05-13-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3947[/ATTACH]

Yes. Feel free to post a picture of me from four years ago. It doesn't bother me at all. After all, I look at a more mature and handsome version of this man in the mirror every day.

This is my last post on this website forever. Goodbye, LWHQ.

Comment

Yes. Feel free to post a picture of me from four years ago. It doesn't bother me at all. After all, I look at a more mature and handsome version of this man in the mirror every day.

This is my last post on this website forever. Goodbye, LWHQ.

bye

Comment

Yes, Dan, you are right. I was banned forever; I did not leave. I have no interest in this website. I find more entertainment in watching it crumble to the ground than participating on it. Look at all of the members beginning to leave. This forum will be dead in 6 months or so. I can access this website whenever I want. As I stated before, I have access to over 46,000 IP Addresses in my DHCP server. If I recall correctly, only two of them have been banned so far. The point is, I have no time to waste on inferior beings like yourself. I have many more important things to do with my life. Plus, when I have some free time and want to browse a music forum, I go to KTT; it is a much better website. At least their site isn't prone to being taken offline by a simple command prompt ping.
                          Whaaaaat, this cant be sportz, its someone trolling, must be?

Comment

Working...
                          X