These forums are creepy AF now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RappersOrBeats View Post
    Yes. Feel free to post a picture of me from four years ago. It doesn't bother me at all. After all, I look at a more mature and handsome version of this man in the mirror every day.

This is my last post on this website forever. Goodbye, LWHQ.
    You admit to being ugly?
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

wait since when did sportz get permabanned???

Comment

Yes. Feel free to post a picture of me from four years ago. It doesn't bother me at all. After all, I look at a more mature and handsome version of this man in the mirror every day.

This is my last post on this website forever. Goodbye, LWHQ.
        Goodbye faggot

Comment

Originally posted by Check Cheddar View Post
          its through the underwear bro that shit dont even count
          how the hell u know if its ur first day

Comment

I actually have soap's dickpic

im not giving it it to anybody

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
              I actually have soap's dickpic

im not giving it it to anybody
              Yeah but you bi so it's ight... All these other faggots on here that want KC's dickpic and are suppose to be straight kind of got me worried.

Comment

Yes, Dan, you are right. I was banned forever; I did not leave. I have no interest in this website. I find more entertainment in watching it crumble to the ground than participating on it. Look at all of the members beginning to leave. This forum will be dead in 6 months or so.

I can access this website whenever I want. As I stated before, I have access to over 46,000 IP Addresses in my DHCP server. If I recall correctly, only two of them have been banned so far.

The point is, I have no time to waste on inferior beings like yourself. I have many more important things to do with my life. Plus, when I have some free time and want to browse a music forum, I go to KTT; it is a much better
                website. At least their site isn't prone to being taken offline by a simple command prompt ping.
                you're just another sad fuck who no one cares about here. Please don't hit the door on the way out. Haha dead in 6 months? Lol please you really have no clue about this website, move along

Oh noes! You have a server you didn't even know what a loop back address was you don't know anything about computers.

Why're you back here then? Go away if you have better things to do (which you don't as you have a server at your home (lol) and you keep rejoining and have thousands and thousands of posts

haha you have no clue about ddosing. Please sit down sir, any site is prone to ping attacks. I guess you haven't been watching annoymous the last year and half take down various government sites from such attacks and you think a Kanye forum full of trolls is going to be hard to take offline

Bye
                Last edited by Wisheezy; 05-13-2012, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  you're just another sad fuck who no one cares about here. Please don't hit the door on the way out. Haha dead in 6 months? Lol please you really have no clue about this website, move along

Oh noes! You have a server you didn't even know what a loop back address was you don't know anything about computers.

Why're you back here then? Go away if you have better things to do (which you don't as you have a server at your home (lol) and you keep rejoining and have thousands and thousands of posts

haha you have no clue about ddosing. Please sit down sir, any site is prone to ping attacks. I guess you haven't been watching annoymous the last year and half take down various government sites from such attacks and you think a Kanye forum full of trolls is going to be hard to take offline

Bye
                  That L tho. That ether thoooo

Comment

Bye
                    This shit that makes your soul burn soul
                    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Yes, Dan, you are right. I was banned forever; I did not leave. I have no interest in this website. I find more entertainment in watching it crumble to the ground than participating on it. Look at all of the members beginning to leave. This forum will be dead in 6 months or so.

I can access this website whenever I want. As I stated before, I have access to over 46,000 IP Addresses in my DHCP server. If I recall correctly, only two of them have been banned so far.

The point is, I have no time to waste on inferior beings like yourself. I have many more important things to do with my life. Plus, when I have some free time and want to browse a music forum, I go to KTT; it is a much better website. At least their site isn't prone to being taken offline by a simple command prompt ping.
                      so many feelings caught, rofl this is too funny

trying to justify himself and act "intellectual" over the internet, but in the end we all know you play shit like League Of Legends (or similar bullshit) and "lead" a counter-strike:source clan

and you don't want to waste any more time but you still make new accounts? nice contradiction there..

to whom am I talking to here anyway
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Bye
                        Straight ether
                        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

For now I don't even come here for wayne news

Comment

Working...
                          X