Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do for fun?

Hi all,
    Mine are boating or fishing� because I believe these events are fully with excitements and personally I prefer water activities.

How about yours?
    Largest collection of qulity & latest .

tbh

.................... ....................

Comment

Have sex.

Comment

Originally posted by MieanSteffan View Post
        Hi all,
        Mine are boating or fishing� because I believe these events are fully with excitements and personally I prefer water activities.

How about yours?

Comment

Why can't we have a srs thread where no one is trying to act like a troll?

Ontopic: I like fishing too, but mostly I play bowling with my friends.
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Burn things

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

working out , video games and going clubbing and hanging with the fam and friends

Comment

I have some silly and crazy friends and I would like to hang out with them for fun, because I always roll on the floor and laugh if they start to tell jokes.

Comment

Doing A1 everything tbh.

Comment

Hi all,

How about yours?
                    wow so convincing

obama-not-bad-face128r.png
                    "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Hi all,
                      Mine are boating or fishing… because I believe these events are fully with excitements and personally I prefer water activities.

How about yours?
                      I like to read, write, I can fish, but I usually only go for my husbands benefit - not something i'd haul off an do on my own. I am also in the middle of getting my firearms license. Mostly so we can shoot stuff together. Recenty I took up making beef jerky from scratch. Its pretty intense. I just got the hang of using the smoker, but my husbands still better at it than I am. Aside from cooking an cleaning like a good wifey, and going to work, I dont have a whole lot of time for other "activities"

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Originally posted by jayseanandlilwayne View Post
                      working out , video games and going clubbing and hanging with the fam and friends
                      is it safe to assume you're getting a tan in there at some point as well?

Comment

Disc golf FTW
                        water activities drinking damn im thirsty

instagram
                        I'm on my way to get, it but get it got shot
                        #FREEBREEZY
                        >>MY EDM CHANNEL<< Serendipity//sounds

Comment

Working...
                        X