this forum is FUCKING delusional...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this forum is FUCKING delusional...

if you aint a mod or cli city, you get talked to any kind of way lol and its fake to associate with folks you wouldnt in real life or otherwise ANYWAY. cli, you quick to list the real niggas but look at yo pic and look at everybody else . Im sorry but you fake to, you KNOW you wouldnt kick it with most these people in real life, so whats the point of the front? this site is so fucking delusional I swear to god..... its fake to talk to people here you wouldnt otherwise, AND I AINT FAKE. I dont care if yall give a fuck aint nobody gon do nothing

Comment

Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
        if you aint a mod or cli city, you get talked to any kind of way lol and its fake to associate with folks you wouldnt in real life or otherwise ANYWAY. cli, you quick to list the real niggas but look at yo pic and look at everybody else . Im sorry but you fake to, you KNOW you wouldnt kick it with most these people in real life, so whats the point of the front? this site is so fucking delusional I swear to god..... its fake to talk to people here you wouldnt otherwise, AND I AINT FAKE. I dont care if yall give a fuck aint nobody gon do nothing
        This must've been sitting on your mind for a while. It's good you finally got it out.

Is this call out Cli week or some shit..I haven't even done anything...
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

.................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post

Im a get some hate for this but i dont care but i totaly understand what you are saying. We should just look at everyone on here as fam, aint shit wrong with joking with one another but some members think there better then others etc.. were all on here cuz we have one thig in common.
            they said i couldn't play football i was too small
            they said i couldn't play basketball i wasn't tall
            they said i couldn't play baseball at all
            & now everyday of my life I BALL !

Comment

Comment

Why wouldnt the white felon agree

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                  This must've been sitting on your mind for a while. It's good you finally got it out.

Fuck them h8ters nigga.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post

man naa its not even like that lol

Comment

Originally posted by sk8flip4life182 View Post
                        Im a get some hate for this but i dont care but i totaly understand what you are saying. We should just look at everyone on here as fam, aint shit wrong with joking with one another but some members think there better then others etc.. were all on here cuz we have one thig in common.
                        Bro you made your bed...don't be mad that some people don't fuck with you because you went to jail....no one asked you to disclose that information...Yall nigga biggest problem is that you either

1. Give out too much information on the internet to people that you gonna never meet...or
                        2. Create a fantasy life so people can like you because you believe who you truly are isn't cool enough for members on here.

Comment

Working...
                        X