this forum is FUCKING delusional...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
    if you aint a mod or cli city, you get talked to any kind of way lol and its fake to associate with folks you wouldnt in real life or otherwise ANYWAY. cli, you quick to list the real niggas but look at yo pic and look at everybody else . Im sorry but you fake to, you KNOW you wouldnt kick it with most these people in real life, so whats the point of the front? this site is so fucking delusional I swear to god..... its fake to talk to people here you wouldnt otherwise, AND I AINT FAKE. I dont care if yall give a fuck aint nobody gon do nothing
    I agree, fuck these fake azz mafuckaz. Ain't NOBODY gne whoop me either....

Comment

• I think you're all heavily misunderstanding why you percieve Cli as a "mod" or "higher than others. You're mistaking mature and well spoken members and comparing it to 13 year olds and retarded trolls. @Cli-City like a few members on here are older than pretty much most on the forums and they're not about trolling and all that shit, he has the same attitudes and contustrive posts staff have because they're mature like staff are men't to be.

Sorry some members don't post GIFs 24/7 and post 60 IQ threads

Get off his dick

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        I think you're all heavily misunderstanding why you percieve Cli as a "mod" or "higher than others. You're mistaking mature and well spoken members and comparing it to 13 year olds and retarded trolls. @Cli-City like a few members on here are older than pretty much most on the forums and they're not about trolling and all that shit, he has the same attitudes and contustrive posts staff have because they're mature like staff are men't to be.

Get off his dick
        Well spoken breh, couldn't of said it any better.

Comment

lol nino. you good xD but naa, dont none of yall make sense. You say catching feelings, but WTF HOW CAN YOU NOT? you say this the real world and just the internet TRUE. but you still talking to real people on here, right?? OK THEN. so you cant say catching feelings like its a bad thing lol

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

lol xD gtfo

and take yo disciples with you that thought the same thing xD
          I don't know about you but I don't catch over people i don't know/give a fuck about.

Comment

lol xD gtfo

and take yo disciples with you that thought the same thing xD
            Me and my Illuminati disciples ran a train on ya girl

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
              Its true...
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                Its true...
                what is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
                  LOL but who she come back to?

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
                  I don't know about you but I don't catch over people i don't know/give a fuck about.
                  yea you right. but you might as well say you know em if you been here for a long time xD

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                  I agree, fuck these fake azz mafuckaz. Ain't NOBODY gne whoop me either....
                  LOL

Comment

I think you're all heavily misunderstanding why you percieve Cli as a "mod" or "higher than others. You're mistaking mature and well spoken members and comparing it to 13 year olds and retarded trolls. @Cli-City like a few members on here are older than pretty much most on the forums and they're not about trolling and all that shit, he has the same attitudes and contustrive posts staff have because they're mature like staff are men't to be.

Get off his dick

Being mature on the internet?

Comment

Get off his dick
                      You ain't bout that life

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                          Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                          You ain't bout that life
                          Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
                          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.