Hypebeast ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypebeast ??

Okay so me and my friends are havin' this "When do you officialy become a Hypebeast ?" arguement
    And we realised, we had no fuckin clue lol

Cause lets face it, we ALL follow trends, otherwise we'd still be rockin du-rags and fubu jerseys,
    But where do you guys think being a Hypebeast begins ??
    "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

lol im 4 real,
      it became like tha new insult,
      If u get a nice pair of Jays nowadays, u a hypebeast..just wonderin whut every1 def on the word is haha

And it helps that im high and bored as fuck

Edit : Your sig is bomb but u just reminded me how much Soul Plane sucked lol
      "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
        lol im 4 real,
        If u get a nice pair of Jays nowadays, u a hypebeast..just wonderin whut every1 def on the word is haha

just look at this lmao HYPEBEAST'S AT THEIR PRIME � Kanye West Forum
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
          haha i admit some of these dudes look really lame, that fake diamond X Supreme crewneck killed me

Comment

lololololol
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

lol im 4 real,

not gonna lie the shit was awful but snoop was a og in it til he passed out.

Comment

73855_455221047807_526237807_5234800_8299781_n.jpg

Loll look at that dude

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4030[/ATTACH]

Loll look at that dude
                  THP, my nigga.

Comment

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
                    not gonna lie the shit was awful but snoop was a og in it til he passed out.
                    Lol yah mef man and Snoop were bomb, tha movie was just a big ass cliche on black people lol

Comment

If you won't wear something you personally like because it's not "big," you're probably a hypebeast.
                      If you buy something you don't really like for the esteem behind the product, you're probably hypebeast.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
                        If you won't wear something you personally like because it's not "big," you're probably a hypebeast.
                        If you buy something you don't really like for the esteem behind the product, you're probably hypebeast.
                        thats a pretty good definition bruh

Comment

Working...
                        X