No announcement yet.

Zombies are real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maryland college student charged with killing, eating man's brain, heart - baltimoresun.com
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

another nigga

Comment

[MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] needs to make a video to us HQ members about this. Safety procedures, and what to be careful with.
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Comment

http://christwire.org/2012/05/second...lague-spreads/

Since i'm Young Money, you better respect em
            Drake, when i see Common bitch ass i'mma smack him

Comment

@Immaculate

Not funny... -.-

Comment

My girl told me about this shit. She's freaked out. Couldn't sleep the night she read it; told her she watches too many horror films & nothing's gonna happen lol

Comment

Originally posted by LilWeezy-Wee View Post
                  My girl told me about this shit. She's freaked out. Couldn't sleep the night she read it; told her she watches too many horror films & nothing's gonna happen lol
                  In the middle of the night you should of stood over her with ketchup dripping from you mouth and making growling noises, and waited until she woke up too see her reaction lolz

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                    In the middle of the night you should of stood over her with ketchup dripping from you mouth and making growling noises, and waited until she woke up too see her reaction lolz
                    Hell no ha ha. She's the type dat can get tempered easily.. I'm pretty sure it was dat time of tha month too, sooo no. And, she seriously believe this too, so I can't fuck wit dat.

Comment

florida dude

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

Working...
                      X