Michael Jackson Live In Concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jackson Live In Concert

The Jacksons Victory Tour New York Full Concert - YouTube (Only Posted This Low Quality One Because I Get Tha Chills Wen Tha Man Says At Tha 1:19:46 Mark "This Guy Is Totally Unbelievable)

The Jacksons Victory Tour Dallas 1984 [Full Concert] - YouTube (Victory Tour Dallas 1984)

Bad World Tour - Japan, Yokohama [Full Concert HQ] 1987- Michael Jackson - YouTube (Bad Tour Japan 1987, MJ AT HIS BEST, Best Dancing & Amazing Live Vocals)

Michael Jackson Live in Brunei, The Royal Concert Full HQ - YouTube (Dangerous Tour Brunei 1992, Production Is Amazing)

Michael Jackson - HIstory World Tour (Munich, Germany 1997).avi - YouTube (History Tour Germany 1997, Still Got It. This Is The Best History Tour Performance)

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

torion is the new michael jackson

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      torion is the new michael jackson
      reported

Comment

Why would we want to see old clips of his concerts ? We could just youtube Michael Jackson Live if we wanted too.

I got excited and though this was another hologram
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
          Why would we want to see old clips of his concerts ? We could just youtube Michael Jackson Live if we wanted too.

I got excited and though this was another hologram
          Yea its not clips... Dismissed

Comment

micheal jackson is now a fag and so are you brewcitym, according to your theory.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
              reported
              im just posting the obvious

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              micheal jackson is now a fag and so are you brewcitym, according to your theory.
              i remember when wayne called michael jackson a fag on ustream lol

Comment

Reported

Comment

Reported
                  cool, im just thinking the way you think and you feel offended

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

cool, im just thinking the way you think and you feel offended
                    RAPPERS MAKIN FAG MUSIC...... Michael jackson tha KING OF POP!!!!!! Big difference u dumb fuck u make no sense ...

Comment

RAPPERS MAKIN FAG MUSIC...... Michael jackson tha KING OF POP!!!!!! Big difference u dumb fuck u make no sense ...
                      but how to love is pop?? so that actually makes MJ the king of fag music if were gonna think in your way??

Comment

but how to love is pop?? so that actually makes MJ the king of fag music if were gonna think in your way??
                        Rappers (Lil Wayne) making a pop song to sell records and so call reach another fan base and leave tha core base behind= fag shit. UK lil Wayne right ? Mr. Money ova bitches, Mr. Ask them hoes, Mr. Lick my lollipop no homo, Mr.beat tha pussy up.......

Comment

Working...
                        X