Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's The Weirdest Dream You've Ever Had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's The Weirdest Dream You've Ever Had?

Yea the title says it allSince we on a lil wayne forum ill tell ya'll bwt a dream I had to do wit weezy.It was the nyt after I went to his concert and I dreamed he was performin at a farm and he got pissed like he used to coz someone threw a bottle at him so he rode away on a cow lol, then I followed him and cheered him up.What some fucked up dreams ya'll have had?
    Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
    But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
    So Just Call Me....
    "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

lalb thats really fucked up, and ive had alot of fucked up dreams, but I always forget them after a few days

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Dreamed I was fuckin this girl with big tits and ass. Analing that bitch too. Unfortunately I woke up and noticed my pjs were wet and sticky. It felt so real
      I'm about being single, seeing double, making triple

Comment

Misappropriation, how is that connected? Holler. OOPS.

How many crowns? Tie it down. Super rich.

Wood clouds.
        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post

Wood clouds.

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
            Fucked up dream huh?

Comment

Fucked up dream huh?
              Your post made no sense tbh. can you explain it again?

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                Your post made no sense tbh. can you explain it again?
                It was a dream I had. It was the best I could explain.

Comment

It was a dream I had. It was the best I could explain.
                  made no sense to me lol

Comment

Wood clouds.
                    Bro I've had the same exact dream!

Comment

And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.
                      I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."
                      I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.
                      I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.
                      I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
                      I have a dream today!
                      I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.
                      I have a dream today!
                      I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."2
                      This is our hope, and this is the faith that I go back to the South with.
                      With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.
                      And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning:
                      My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing.
                      Land where my fathers died, land of the Pilgrim's pride,
                      From every mountainside, let freedom ring!
                      And if America is to be a great nation, this must become true.
                      And so let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire.
                      Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York.
                      Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania.
                      Let freedom ring from the snow-capped Rockies of Colorado.
                      Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California.
                      But not only that:
                      Let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia.
                      Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee.
                      Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi.
                      From every mountainside, let freedom ring.
                      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

i had a dream where i was in a dream.. of course i woke up from dat dream realizing dat dat was a dream n i woke up again and realized dat da was a dream also.. it was fucked up no lie

Comment

Working...
                        X