@DMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @DMC

anyone notice this nigga [MENTION=72729]DMC927[/MENTION] only thanked someone once? I wonder who is was... what does it take to be thanked by you

Nigga is thankless.

Comment

i wish i had 0 thanks again that would be dope

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        anyone notice this nigga @DMC927 only thanked someone once? I wonder who is was... what does it take to be thanked by you

Yeah that nigga thanked me.
        they said i couldn't play football i was too small
        they said i couldn't play basketball i wasn't tall
        they said i couldn't play baseball at all
        & now everyday of my life I BALL !

Comment

anyone notice this nigga @DMC927 only thanked someone once? I wonder who is was... what does it take to be thanked by you
          Yea I'm not about that.

And it just happened, I did it by accident. I don't know who it is either.

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
            Yea I'm not about that.

And it just happened, I did it by accident. I don't know who it is either.

can i be your 2nd?

Comment

can i be your 2nd?
              Yes, it needs to be a GOAT post tho

Comment

I noticed that earlier, I was like

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                  Yes, it needs to be a GOAT post tho

One day, the dog named John walked over the street.
                  Suddenly, a pink car with three legs ran over the street. It stopped
                  and asked for the 5`th session of Friends, but John told that it wasn`t made yet.
                  The car was angry, and spitted cacodemons out his two mouths.
                  The cacodemons duplicated each other, and ate up all
                  the Scooby-snacks. The old lady shouted at Pikachu, and fired
                  a missile at him. Pikachu evolved into Weedle, and throwed a
                  burning banana at the car. The banana got angry, and tried to
                  rule the world. John told the banana that MTV ruled the world,
                  and ate him. The banana tasted old shoes, wich was not so weird,
                  because it was a super sayajin. The green pig with the bell,
                  ran towards the car, and exploded like a sheep.
                  Suddenly, the car started an earthquake, and the whole world turned
                  into a ice cream. The orcs started an revenge on Donald Duck, and
                  turned him to a pink bear. The old lady advanced into level 10, and
                  turned into a Fire Demon. The fire demon burned down all mushrooms,
                  (which was the houses on the planet) and fried all flying carrots.

Comment

One day, the dog named John walked over the street.
                    Suddenly, a pink car with three legs ran over the street. It stopped
                    and asked for the 5`th session of Friends, but John told that it wasn`t made yet.
                    The car was angry, and spitted cacodemons out his two mouths.
                    The cacodemons duplicated each other, and ate up all
                    the Scooby-snacks. The old lady shouted at Pikachu, and fired
                    a missile at him. Pikachu evolved into Weedle, and throwed a
                    burning banana at the car. The banana got angry, and tried to
                    rule the world. John told the banana that MTV ruled the world,
                    and ate him. The banana tasted old shoes, wich was not so weird,
                    because it was a super sayajin. The green pig with the bell,
                    ran towards the car, and exploded like a sheep.
                    Suddenly, the car started an earthquake, and the whole world turned
                    into a ice cream. The orcs started an revenge on Donald Duck, and
                    turned him to a pink bear. The old lady advanced into level 10, and
                    turned into a Fire Demon. The fire demon burned down all mushrooms,
                    (which was the houses on the planet) and fried all flying carrots.
                    Didnt read.

Does anybody know who I thanked?

Comment

Working...
                    X