Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifa 13

FIFA 13

The FIFA Player of the Year is the new face of the franchise for the next installment of EA Sports FIFA, and the Barca star has inspired a whole host of changes and upgrades for the next title.The new game, which goes on sale on September 25 in North America, and three days later on September 28 in Europe, boasts a new possession system, updated graphics, teams and kits, and most importantly, the endorsement of the world's best player.

FIFA 13: Gameplay

Players are also gifted a newfound agency with the ball through FIFA 13’s new dribbling controls. Built off the back of this year’s FIFA Street engine, FIFA 13 allows players to control the ball with amazing precision, and incredibly, the interface for this is breathtakingly simple – pull both triggers, toggle the left stick and you’re away.

EA Sports has also done a lot of work in the game’s Free-Kick mechanics. In the past, players were faced with only a couple of options – play the ball off to a nearby player or blast it towards goal. Now, attackers have a whole host of options, which include adding fake kick-takers, playing the ball into space and lobbing the ball forward for players to header it in.

Defenders also have a new set of choices when squaring up to a free kick. They can add players to a wall, shimmy their wall forward, mark potential header threats or storm towards the kick-taker once the whistle goes.

Last edited by AikawaX; 07-05-2012, 12:23 PM.

def gettin this

Comment

Hopefully taking Rooney off the cover will make him realize he needs to step his game up.

Comment

Hope they have added more to career mode. only reason i buy fifa, online has too many noobs on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          Hopefully taking Rooney off the cover will make him realize he needs to step his game up.
          Messi has now been on both covers of PES and Fifa.. Ronaldo must be mad.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
          Hope they have added more to career mode. only reason i buy fifa, online has too many noobs on it.
          The fuckers who always quit when they are losing on the 89minute.

Comment

Hope they have added more to career mode.

Comment

Originally posted by AikawaX View Post
              Messi has now been on both covers of PES and Fifa.. Ronaldo must be mad.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

The fuckers who always quit when they are losing on the 89minute.
              Yup, or have you ever played virtual pro ranked match? nobody fucking passes the ball, just run and shoot all the time.

Comment

Yup, or have you ever played virtual pro ranked match? nobody fucking passes the ball, just run and shoot all the time.
                yh played that a few times then never again..

Comment

Originally posted by AikawaX View Post
                  yh played that a few times then never again..
                  Career modes the one.. Choosing lower league teams and turning them into champions of the world

Comment

Career modes the one.. Choosing lower league teams and turning them into champions of the world
                    Yeah I remember Fifa 10 I started with Leicester no clue why lmao.. and Fifa 11 started with Reading.

Comment

Definite cop for me. Have bought all the Fifa's since like '03 lol.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                        Definite cop for me. Have bought all the Fifa's since like '03 lol.
                        Which one is yur favourite?

Comment

Working...
                        X