No announcement yet.

Whats your dream job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android developer in my dream job. I like coding.

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
      Oh damn why’s it your last day?
      Sorry, I guess I never saw this? Combo of getting sick and Covid issues. The schools shut down and I was trying to work a fast pace, high stress job from home while taking care of and homeschooling a 5 year old, while trying to convince myself I was fine while losing the ability to function. I finally realized it was going to kill me if I didn't stop. 6 months later I have a diagnoses but I'm still losing hope, so it was a good thing I left before it was on bad terms.
      None

Comment

waynes publicist x

xxx

Comment

My dream job is to be [MENTION=85023]Lucifer[/MENTION] boss so I could make him do bitch work for shit pay

Comment

Real Estate Property Developer.

Comment

I want to be a regional marketing director

Comment

Originally posted by kamilawal View Post
                I want to be a regional marketing director
                The Office

Comment

Imagine a career where you can combine your passion for analysis and tracking with cutting-edge technology. Competitor Price Tracking & Monitoring is a field that offers exciting opportunities for growth and success. With Priceva's advanced software, you can unlock the potential of this industry. Gain valuable insights into market trends, analyze competitor pricing strategies, and make informed business decisions. Whether you aspire to be a data analyst, market researcher, or strategic planner, Priceva's software can be your ultimate tool. Discover a world where your skills meet limitless possibilities. Start your journey towards your dream job today!​
                  Last edited by Tom Brown; 07-17-2023, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Maybe a butler.

Comment

Personally, I have always been fascinated with the idea of working in the sports industry, especially as a professional athlete or a sports analyst
                      Last edited by akerry; 08-17-2023, 05:05 AM.

Comment

writer or journalist

Comment

Working...
                        X