Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shit You Did When You Were A Kid (@Brooklyn played with little boys penises)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit You Did When You Were A Kid (@Brooklyn played with little boys penises)

i was basically the best at everything, basketball, jump rope, tag, handball, gettin bitches (back in the day), annoying teachers, messing with special ed kids, etc.

i put on for my city, they knew who really ran it, because real recognize real, and thats Truuuuuu

so what did you fags do when you were younger?

i also lowered my voice to make it sound like i was older when i played xbox cuz i was a fuckin squeaker

I skateboarded and did drugs. I see you really ran your city by being the best in handballbaby-laugh.png
    they said i couldn't play football i was too small
    they said i couldn't play basketball i wasn't tall
    they said i couldn't play baseball at all
    & now everyday of my life I BALL !

Comment

Originally posted by sk8flip4life182 View Post
      I skateboarded and did drugs. I see you really ran your city by being the best in handball[ATTACH=CONFIG]4568[/ATTACH]

i really did

got the mayor to sign my ball and everything

Comment

lol at the title

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
        i was basically the best at everything, basketball, jump rope, tag, handball, gettin bitches (back in the day), annoying teachers, messing with special ed kids, etc.

i put on for my city, they knew who really ran it, because real recognize real, and thats Truuuuuu

so what did you fags do when you were younger?

i also lowered my voice to make it sound like i was older when i played xbox cuz i was a fuckin squeaker
        xD

Comment

i wasnt aware you had to pay for candy at the gas station till i was like 10

Comment

I was a stalker.

I'm was in ninth grade and there was this 12th grade girl that I was practically obsessed. I visited her every day during school lunch, and tried to talk to her, she tried to walk away from me and I still walked by her side, and I tried to talk to her, and she tred to change her patterns of how she moved about during lunch, and I still found her. She was one of the cutest girls in the school, and she is a state champion swimmer, and golfer, and I heard rumors that she had a 5.0 gpa. I am almost certain that she thought I was autistic because said told me YOU AUTISTIC LOSER STOP, YOU STALK ME BECAUSE YOU GO INTO AN AUTISTIC FIT, THATS HOW YOU SATISFY THE IMPULESES OF YOUR AUTISM. She said I act as though i'm is entitled to dating the prettiest girls, even though i have the SOCIAL SKILLS OF A 12 YEAR OLD. I always wnet and talked to her about the craziest topics like coming up with my own sport of school bus racing and sometimes I tried to talk to her about topics such as NYC subway schedules, which was strange since we lived in miami. I told her I was some sort of teen male model, and since the modeling industry has told me that I have the looks, I felt entitled to dating the prettiest girls, even though my social skills were lacking. She tried to send me obvious body language cues, and sometimes outright walk away from me when I came up to her, yet I still continued on, like I didn't understand any form of message unless it was verbal or written. I also would randomly post in her facebook, and I even found her phone number, and I called her at random times, and said things like, "Hey baby, you're mighty sexy", and I sometimes said innuendo filled pick up lines when I walked by her. I had repeatedly sent her letters that had a SWAK (sealed with a kiss) sticker, addressed to her at school. I usually sent her pictures of myself scantily clad, in a speedo. Along with the swimsuit pictures I sent her letters with elaborate elizabethian sonnets, describing how much I loved her, and that I would like to ask her to prom. She replied and said "Can't you see that I dont want your attention, and that I AM TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM YOU, do I have to wait until I graduate, and probably leave the country, before you quit harrassing me?" She went on to say that "YOU HAVE A SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEM, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, and How can I get you to quit bothering ME?" Her friends had the same problem. I stalked almost every halfway pretty girl at the school. They would give me subtle hints (ignoring me, calling the cops whenever I watched them through the windows in their house as I sat in their backyard), but I kept terrorizing them as well. She told me 'DO I HAVE TO FLATTEN YOUR TIRES BEFORE YOU LISTEN?"

I said yes.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
              I was a stalker.

I'm was in ninth grade and there was this 12th grade girl that I was practically obsessed. I visited her every day during school lunch, and tried to talk to her, she tried to walk away from me and I still walked by her side, and I tried to talk to her, and she tred to change her patterns of how she moved about during lunch, and I still found her. She was one of the cutest girls in the school, and she is a state champion swimmer, and golfer, and I heard rumors that she had a 5.0 gpa. I am almost certain that she thought I was autistic because said told me YOU AUTISTIC LOSER STOP, YOU STALK ME BECAUSE YOU GO INTO AN AUTISTIC FIT, THATS HOW YOU SATISFY THE IMPULESES OF YOUR AUTISM. She said I act as though i'm is entitled to dating the prettiest girls, even though i have the SOCIAL SKILLS OF A 12 YEAR OLD. I always wnet and talked to her about the craziest topics like coming up with my own sport of school bus racing and sometimes I tried to talk to her about topics such as NYC subway schedules, which was strange since we lived in miami. I told her I was some sort of teen male model, and since the modeling industry has told me that I have the looks, I felt entitled to dating the prettiest girls, even though my social skills were lacking. She tried to send me obvious body language cues, and sometimes outright walk away from me when I came up to her, yet I still continued on, like I didn't understand any form of message unless it was verbal or written. I also would randomly post in her facebook, and I even found her phone number, and I called her at random times, and said things like, "Hey baby, you're mighty sexy", and I sometimes said innuendo filled pick up lines when I walked by her. I had repeatedly sent her letters that were SWAK (sealed with a kiss) sticker, addredded to her at school. I usually sent her pictures of myself scantily clad, in a speedo. Along with the swimsuit pictures I sent her letters with elaborate elizabethian sonnets, describing how much I loved her, and that I would like to ask her to prom. She replied and said "Can't you see that I dont want your attention, and that I AM TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM YOU, do I have to wait until I graduate, and probably leave the country, before you quit harrassing me?" She went on to sa that "YOU HAVE A SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEM, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, and How can I get you to quit bothering ME?" Her friends had the same problem. I stalked almost every halfway pretty girl at the school. They would give me subtle hints (ignoring me, calling the cops whenever I watched them through the windows in their house from as I sat in their backyard), but I kept terrorizing them as well. She told me 'DO I HAVE TO FLATTEN YOUR TIRES BEFORE YOU LISTEN?"

I said yes.

Comment

I used to be the fastest in P.E in elementary .

Played basketball my whole life still do .

Started jerking in 4th grade after watching seed of chucky. Chucky showed me how.
                The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                  I used to be the fastest in P.E in elementary .

Played basketball my whole life still do .

Started jerking in 4th grade after watching seed of chucky. Chucky showed me how.

i didnt start till like 8th grade

Beyonce was the first woman i fapped to

i remember my dad ordered that mag, i took it and hid it in my couch in my room, then i ripped out pages and folded them and hid them in random places where my parents would never find them lol

then i got rid of the magazine, like 2 years ago my mom was cleaning out my couch and i forgot to take the pages out cuz i moved on to video

and she found them and i was like FUCK

she put them in the bathroom and said i found some stuff in your couch and i didnt know if you still wanted it

LOL shit was so awkward
                  Last edited by Mr Xclusive; 07-15-2012, 02:00 AM.

Comment

i didnt start till like 8th grade

guess who was the first woman i fapped to
                    Who?

For me , I don't remember I had my stash of mags
                    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

gettin bitches (back in the day),

Comment

I use to always play with those nerf balls with my friends, I use to play with the kids who had a lot shit. Like the basketball hoops and soccer nets and shit. I use to play some Baseball although till this day I can't play. When I would go my cousins neighborhood we do a bunch a bad shit because he didn't have much but a basketball so we use to knock on these peoples door and run like speedy Gonzalez and when we got caught as usual got our ass beat.

Oh and play video games, nobody fuckin with that Ps2 era tho.

Comment

Working...
                        X