Australia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia.

Box jellyfish, crocodiles, snakes, Blue-ring octopus, red-back spiders, funnel-web spiders, great white sharks. Just some of the reasons that put me off going to Australia

People die in Australia. People die.

Comment

Well with the upmost respect you are a moron. Australia is amazing. I'd love to live there.

Comment

Fuck Aussies.

Comment

Frank

Another reason.

Nah, but I've just recently seen people complain about there creatures. Apparently these animals only scare people that aren't from Australia.

Comment

Why do you have a period after your username and the thread title. Are you in the illuminati.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
              Frank

Another reason.

Nah, but I've just recently seen people complain about there creatures. Apparently these animals only scare people that aren't from Australia.
              for century's aussie folk have grew up with massive spiders as pets.. thats why they ain't scared lol

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Originally posted by jvg View Post
              Why do you have a period after your username and the thread title. Are you in the illuminati.
              had too for my name because there is already another "dexter" but they have never even posted, so i had to put a full stop so i could use the user name dexter.

Comment

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Comment

The Weeknd is performing soon.

+1 for Australia.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post

+1 for Australia.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post

+1 for Australia.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
                    nah but seriously, who's the weeknd?

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Comment

Originally posted by sj7 View Post

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

nah but seriously, who's the weeknd?

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Comment

Last edited by sj7; 07-15-2012, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X