Official Father Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
    @Cli-City How she doin with the finger thing.
    Damn...didn't even get that mention...she does it randomly....I just put two up and start counting with her...
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      Damn...didn't even get that mention...she does it randomly....I just put two up and start counting with her...
      God damnit that's genius.

Comment

[MENTION=7009]Cli-City[/MENTION] What's good, it's been a minute

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
          @Cli-City What's good, it's been a minute
          .....Im good....shoot......yeah...my daughter........she good............its been......a.......................................................................................................................minute since............................................................I talked...........to you too................................how............................................................................................you..........................................................................................................................doing.................................................................................................................................................................man

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            .....Im good....shoot......yeah...my daughter........she good............its been......a.......................................................................................................................minute since............................................................I talked...........to you too................................how............................................................................................you..........................................................................................................................doing.................................................................................................................................................................man

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              Originally posted by Katluvah View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Katluvah View Post

Lowkey one of the funniest people on here with the gifs

Comment

Working...
                X